Finally asking the question.

I finally woke up but I was in my pajamas and in my own bed laying there in a cold sweat. I don't remember much but I just remember Denki picking me up and taking me to the nurses office after I completely passed out I was in my shirt and snuggles up with my stuffies also with my black short shorts that I normally wear under my skirt. After 20 minutes I finally got out of bed and looked at my clock. It was only 4 in the morning so I started getting dressed anyways but I had my shoes downstairs by the door so I got on my brand new phone searching on Instagram. Mainly trying to find people I know. I eventually found bakugou with only a few followers one being his mom so I checked out his posts not too surprising he doesn't have much. I kept scrolling on his followers and found kiri so I clicked on his account and followed it as well. I seen a post and it was of him and two girls? I read the caption that said

'My two moms and I finally went out to have some fun together :D'

I never knew he had two moms. It was honestly the coolest thing, or as he would say, manliest thing. Before I knew it my alarm was going off so I plugged in my phone and shut it off, finished getting ready and went down for breakfast. Dad made waffles with whipped cream and (favorite/fruit) on top. Honestly I wanted to eat it so bad it looked so good I was almost drooling at the sight of it. But like usual we had to wait for shinsou. Usually I woke up first but yesterday shinsou did. But I went with it.

~~~another time skip into the halls of UA~~~

I seen Denki again but he looked...off? I wonder what was going on- so I walked up to him and peeked over his shoulder. I seen a note? Who was it from? Who else liked him? So I snooped and read it and hid my presence it the process.

Hey (y/n)

I have a question, I always get so scared around you and so terrified to ask you. But I was wondering something for a very long time. We've known each other since we were only little babies and... well I was wondering if you would like to date me? It's okay if not but I always stumbled over my words and give up. Also I would love to be your caregiver if your uncomfortable with this then I get it. But please consider? Well I hope you do and I just want you to know I will always love you (y/n) no matter what. See you soon

Love, Den den <3

That's where the note left off. I was a blushing mess I shouldn't have read that. But I spoke too soon and he was wrighting something at the bottom of the page. I think it was a check box or something but he erased it and shoved it in my locker. Soon enough I came up fully behind him touching his back. He squealed a little bit but turned around and saw me. "Hey buzzy bee" he said turned fully around now. "Hey lightning bolt" I said back so I didn't seem rude " hey den den you have a phone number?" I asked ever so bluntly. " yeah why" he asked still shy "well I finally have a new phone!" You told him this hoping to get his number " yeah I have one you want it or something?" He said trying to smart mouth me "yes actually I do" he started blushing but pulled out his phone and gave me his number and his Instagram "thanks Den den!" I was so happy my stomachs filled with butterfly's. Denki made my life so much better to the point I can't thank him enough. "Hey you okay?" He says to finally get my attention "yeah I'm great but I need in my locker" he steps away and starts jabbering to me I hear what he's saying but honestly I just want to go home I see the note I forgot all about, that Denki forgot all about. So without a though in the world I opened it and started reading. He was blushing like crazy. After I was done reading I set in my locker gently put my things away I didn't need took the note and put it In my folder that said 'important things' then I closed my locker and looked at Denki. He was still blushing. I smiled and I said "well yes!" I cheered but not to where anyone heard me. "Really!?!?" He said "yes" I said back in response so quickly but it was fine. I gave him a big hug and as we walked to the classroom we held hands. It wasn't official until we went on our first date. But I was okay with that. We sat and did stupid work like normal but it just got so boring.

~~~~~~~after class~~~~~~~

"Finally the day is over" I said slouch and all. "Hey Den den you should come for dinner" I finally said breaking the silence between us. "I don't know- isn't it- risky?" Denki said feeling like a pain that he wasn't. "Nah it's cool dads okay with it because he just thinks your my best friend" I said happily knowing he could come over. "Okay but I won't have a ride home so can I stay the night?" He asked with a big smile on his face "YES PLEASE" I yelled happily "I mean tomorrow is Friday and it's almost the weekend so maybe Saturday we could go to the beach with the class?" I suggested thinking Denki would say no but to my surprise he was so down. "We just have to send out invitations first" he said with a gentle voice. We were still holding hands and we were still walking home but before we got there we sat on the bench. "The sky looks so pretty with a sun set like this" I said because it really looks so pretty. "Almost as pretty as you" Denki said in response. I started blushing but instead of messing up my words I buried my face in his chest. It was warm and so comfy there. I put my arms around his waist and he started playing with my hair. Minutes passed and the sun was almost completely gone. We already asked his mom if he could stay, she said it was fine. And I also asked my dad he's okay with it too. "Hey shouldn't we head to your house?" He asked "it's getting pretty late" he said starting to look concerned. "When we get there can we cuddles?" I said as I went into little space "of course baby bolt, of course we can" so he held my hand while we walked home. But it wasn't what we wanted to walk home to. Not one bit....

~~~~~~~~~the unexpected turn~~~~~~~~~

Will you know what happens next?

Find out on Friday! 9-24-21
Have a good Wednesday and Thursday everyone love you <3

See you soon!!!

If I don't post sorry <3