Talking quirks

You woke up in a cold sweat, dark room, and broken walls. "Can we kill them?" You hear as you 'fully wake up'  "not yet I need answers.." you hear another but it wasn't a high pitch girl voice. It was male? "What's your name kid?" "What's it to you?" You said sternly "Kid, what's your name?" The voice said as it got closer to you. "I'm not telling you bloody shit" you screamed so he could hear. "Please we won't hurt you just need you name" you knew his intentions and you weren't falling for it. "Shut the hell up and leave me alone" you said as he was walking closer....and closer....

The next thing I knew my eyes opened slowly. But this time in my room. My curtains opened slightly to where I could see the sunrise. I looked behind me and Denki was laying there. His arm around my waist and across my chest. Of course it was comfortable. So I put his hand....well just a little up my waist. (Haha you thought you naughty naughty 👀) sometimes I wish I could do something with him. But I can't plan dates- so I went to the best person that day. But once Denki woke up I turned around and kissed his nose. "Morning babe" I said as I pulled away with a giggle. "Morning to you too sunshine bee" Denki said as he stuffed his head in my chest. I started giggling a bit and noticed my face was burning. Was I...blushing? I mean it's natural but many people have done this to me. When I say many I mean no one. It felt nice because it felt normal. But then- my brother walked in.. "S SHINSOU" "WHY DON'T YA KNOCK NEXT TIME!" I said out of anger because he never knocks. Who knows I could've slept naked. "Ooouuuu" shinsou bragged on about how dad was going to be mad if he found out. "You won't tell him..right?" I asked under my breath as I later there with Denki now asleep. "Nah I'm not like that but I'll tell dad your up so we can head to the store later." Shinsou said about to walk out. "Thanks shin shin" I said with a smile as I looked at him. "No problem" "don't worry next time I'll knock" he said laughing as he closed the door. I kissed Denki's forehead and started humming a song I used to listen to.
~~~~~song lyrics~~~~~

Little Sarah your a diamond in the rough, and I know you don't hear this all enough and I'm sure that's why your wrists have tons of cuts and I'm sure that's why you think your not enough, on your 19th birthday, you thought that you were done,tons of people in your home but it only felt like one, cause your brain can only think about the waiting loaded gun, but your friends are all still here so you pretend your having fun, all your friends they wanna drink cause it's your birthday, but you'be been drinking straight since last Tuesday. Song- Sarah
~~~~~end of lyrics for now ig?~~~~

As you were humming the rest of the song Denki looked at you, a bit red and confused. "Whatcha singing?" He said calmly as you didn't hear him. He smiled and went back in your chest. KNOCK KNOCK you heard on the door as you were humming just a bit now. "Who is it?" You said letting the person know your awake. "Dad" you heard your fathers raspy voice say. Denki shot up from the position and hid behind you because he was scared he would get yelled at and chased around- "come in" you said with a soft giggle. Aizawa walked in and looked at Denki's red face. "Uhm whys he-" "don't worry about it dad" I quickly cut him off before he found out anything. "Okay breakfast is done and Kamanari has a plate too I don't mind if he goes shopping with us either" now I was exited after he finished that sentence. "Okay cya downstairs dad" I said about to get up. "Cya downstairs hun and we leave at 2:30" he said leaving my room and closing the door. "YAY" I was so exited Denki actually got to go. I started standing up but felt something pull my thigh. "Do I have to?" I heard a small almost sounded like crying voice. It was Denki, he didn't want to because he was scared of dad. "Denki I'm (y/n) Aizawa, you can trust me he won't hurt you" I said laughing at this point because he looked like he lost his soul. "Fine a little more cuddles then?" He asked still gripping my thigh. "Mhm sure den den" so we both lied back down and he went back in my chest. I started humming again but this time he actually fell asleep. 7 min later dad yelled for us saying food was ready. "K dad be down in a minute!" I said so he would know we would be down in a sec. "pika wake up" I said in the softest voice I could. You had Denki's shirt on because you woke up and your shirt had drool on it so you changed it. You seen Denki opening his eyes and lifting his head to see you. "Good-morning sweet boy" you said as he was waking up. "Mmmm five minutes." He plopped back and almost fell off the bed making him jolt. You started laughing because it was funny. "Heeey that hURt" he had a voice crack making it even better. Soon you were heading downstairs and ate breakfast. After eating you and Denki went back upstairs to study until you had to leave for the store. "Hey what's your quirk by the way?" Denki asked sitting down after he got all the things he needed for studying. "Oh uhm.." "I have my moms quirk" you said stuttering over your words. "Well what is it-?" You budged in before he could get another breath of words. "Let's go eat" you almost panicked back there because your quirk....wasn't the best one because it was a villains quirk....or some people would assume was a villains quirk but your mother is a villain. Your quirk was the only one....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I keep leaving cliff hangers or I'm not posting as much school has me packed

Anyways see you hopefully Saturday. Yes this Saturday.

Bye!!!!!!! <3