The sleepover

Warning: Smut and cussing ‼️

Y/n POV: It was the end of practice and I was walking out with Julie and connie when I heard someone yell.''Guys wait up" We turned around and saw Adam banks my crush. " Hey I was just wondering if you guys are busy tonight?'' We shake our heads saying no. " Great  I'm having a sleepover with the rest of the team at 8:00 you guys in?'' We nod. ''Alright see you guys then" "Thanks Adam" I say.

Y/n POV: As soon as I got home I laid down on my bed and thought about all the bad things that could of happened. What if I look bad. Or do something embarrassing. My anxiety was going threw the roof. I was so nervous.
I went on with my day and forgot about it. I did my hair, And put on sweat pants with a grey tank top. I look good asf as I should , I grabbed my bag and walked out of my house.

I got to Adams house and knocked on the door. Adam opened the door and said " Hey y/n come on in" I walked in " Wow you have a beautiful house" "Its not as beautiful as you tho." He smirks. I Started blushing like crazy." Tha-" I was about to talk when Goldberg interrupted me. " Adam are you Rea- Oh come on love birds" Goldberg said. I giggled.

We started walking to the movie room. I walked in and immediately everyone looked at me and Adam."  hey y/n" most of them said. " So what movie we watching?" Charlie asked. "To be honest I don't know should it be grease or outsiders?" We all said outsiders. I went to the top couch with Adam so everyone was below us.

We stared watching the movie and everything was going great. Half way threw the movie I felt a cold substance on my thigh. I looked down and saw Adams hand. I felt me cheeks burning up. I felt his hand move up and down. I started to play with him too. I put my hand on his sweatpants. He slightly groaned. Adam whispered in my ear " How about we take this to my room?". " If you want to we can." I smirked. "Just say I'm asleep" I whispered. He picked me up bridal style. " Y'all Y/n fell asleep I'm getting pretty tired to so ima head out. Just come up when the movies done" Adam said. Most of them said goodnight.

He walked to his room which was up stairs. We got to his room he put me on the bed and walked to the door and locked it. He came to the bed and started kissing me. We started to make out. He started to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot. He kissed me under my jawline. "mmm" I said. He was giving me Big hickeys. He started to kiss lower. "Can I take this off princess?" He asked referring to my shirt. I nodded.

He took it off. He threw his shirt off as well. We started started making out again. He put his hand in my pants and slowly started to rub my clit. "Mmm fuck Adam" I moaned. He took his hand out and started removing my pants along with my panties.

He moved down and licked my clit witch made me gasp , He flicked his tongue slowly , "mmm f-fuck Adam" I moaned. "Shh darling you wouldn't want them to hear us right?" I shook my head "now be a good girl" He started moving his tongue faster and faster each time. It was an amazing feeling. I grabbed his hair as he groaned into my pussy. "Adam Im going to C-Cum"

He removed his mouth and started removing his sweat pants along with his boxers , He kissed me once again " Are you sure you wanna?" "Oh c'mon Adam don't act like we both didn't want this"

He slowly slides in wanting me to get used to his size, boy is he big. I nod my head showing that I'm ready. He slowly slides in and out. I moan, he starts going at a normal speed. We're both trying our hardest to keep our moans and groans quiet.

"Oh fuck Adam I'm C-Close" I say. "Shit me too" he says. Moments later we both release,"That was amazing" He said " Glad you liked it" sending him a smile. You remove your arm and put your clothes back on. Adam gets up to change into some sweatpants as you lay back on the bed , He unlocks the door and cuddles with you.
Adam kisses you on your forehead one last time as you drifted off to sleep. Charlie and the rest walk in and see you in bed with him, "Finally bro I've been waiting for this moment to happen" Charlie says "So have I" Adam says slowly drifting off to sleep.

Omfg, It's my first smut so don't judge me 😭😭 Let me know how you liked it 😘😘!!