This should be interesting..!

The excitement buzzed through the hallways of Eden Hall as the Ducks celebrated their recent victories. The hockey team was on a winning streak, and the prospect of being Team USA had everyone eagerly anticipating the upcoming adventure. Amidst the chatter and laughter, Y/n and Adam found themselves caught up in the whirlwind of preparations.

The anticipation reached a peak when Coach Orion announced that each player needed a signed permission slip from their parents to make the trip. The roommates were being chosen, and the excitement in the air was palpable. Y/n, however, had made up her mind – she wanted her own space.

As the team gathered in the locker room, she declared, "I'm rooming alone. I need my own space to unwind, and I don't want to deal with any of you boys messing up the room."

Julie and Connie exchanged knowing glances, already having chosen their roommates. Y/n's decision left Adam in a predicament. He desperately wanted to experience California with his friends, but his father's hesitation lingered like a shadow.

Adam's dad, Mr. Banks, was cautious and overprotective. He had reservations about letting his son go on the trip, fearing the unknown. Despite Adam's reassurances that he had been on similar trips before, Mr. Banks couldn't shake off his worries.

Adam persistently tried to reason with his dad, explaining how this opportunity meant the world to him. He wanted to be part of the camaraderie, the adventures, and, most importantly, the chance to share the experience with his teammates. It took some time, but Adam's persistence finally wore down his father's concerns.

With a sigh, Mr. Banks signed the permission slip, giving his reluctant approval. Adam couldn't hide the elation on his face as he imagined the adventures awaiting him in California. Little did he know that fate had a surprise in store for him.

As the team gathered to discuss room assignments, Y/n made her announcement about having a room to herself. Adam, realizing he hadn't secured a roommate, hesitated for a moment. He wanted to be with his friends, and the idea of rooming with Y/n wasn't unappealing. However, Y/n was resolute in her decision.

With a shrug and a hopeful grin, Adam spoke up, "Guess I'll room with Y/n then. I promise I won't mess up the place."

Y/n rolled her eyes but couldn't hide a small smile. "Fine, Banks. Just don't hog the bathroom."

The day of the trip arrived, and the Ducks found themselves on a plane headed to California. Excitement filled the air, but a subtle tension lingered between Y/n and Adam. They tried to act casual, but the prospect of spending the night together in a room with only one bed was impossible to ignore.

As they entered their hotel room that evening, the reality sank in. Y/n and Adam exchanged awkward glances, realizing they were about to embark on an adventure that neither had anticipated. With a hesitant laugh, Adam broke the silence, "Well, this should be interesting."