Ⓒ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎

Izuku's POV

God was it a curse for someone to be born without a quirk in this quirkist world and I was one of those unlucky people to be born as such. That was before the night before last. I had just finished receiving a unwanted and undeserving beating by my stepfather. My half sister Ayama who is more like my fuckin enemy than my sister lied on me that I "tampered with her test papers" knowing she stole my own fuckin test to make her dumb ass self seem smarter.

Not that it mattered I wasn't really trying since the points where to be deducted if I turned it in anyways so what's the point of trying and knowing that I was going to be pushed down and ignored? It wasn't worth it plus a beating from the bullies, my teacher's, and my so-called family was not worth it neither was a trip to the hospital.

But that's beside the point I was sitting in the shed which is basically my own little loft. I fixed it up with something from the beach since no one wanted the junk anyways. So as I was sitting at my self-made "med-bay" When I felt a thump in my chest it was like my heart was trying to coming out from my chest. It got so much worse after that. It felt like my blood was flowing quicker and stronger but with a scorching heat turning my tan skin red.

God did it hurt. I felt as if my organs were rearranging themselves while my bones where breaking and healing over and over. Truth be told that is what was happening. While all that was happening I felt scorching liquid forcing itself from any hole of my body. It was dark red and smelly but I was preoccupied by the pain to really care.

I could only curl into myself holding my hands over my mouth as my mouth seemed to contort and ache all the teeth that I grew fell out as newer ones grew in and it hurt but not as much as thr rest of it. I even had a tail and pair of wings growing out of my back along with a pair of horns which truly hurt like hell.

It lasted for 8 hours before it stopped. I had no strength to get up at all but I had to the smell was disgusting and nauseating. But who knew that when I tried to stand my hand clawed easily into the wooden floor below me like butter. "Now that's new." I sneered at myself as I stood up hitting the roof of the shed which was made for people under 6'0 so I am definitely over 6'2 with the way that I was pressed against the roof. "I...I think I have a quirk..." I felt a rush of excitement but also curiosity.

"Why did I get my quirk so late? And why didn't the doctor see that I had one instead?" I had many other questions that related more towards my quirk buy these remained the moat important questions along with another one. "Can I finally leave this wretched place i am forced to call home?" I had tried before but no one wanted to help a quirkless kid and the ones that did had criminal intentions.

But now that I had a quirk I could finally do much more than I could before. The main thing is I could get away from this hell hole and that was the most important thing besides figuring out my quirk.

And that's how we ended up here to today. I made sure to avoid them for the past 2 days which was easy since they didn't come looking for me and it was normal for me to "disappear" for a few days out of the month mainly for my body to heal but now I was sitting with a woman who is checking out my quirk.

"Hmm it seems your quirk was dormant but was also slowly merging with your body but because of how high your stress levels were your quirk wasn't able to properly manifest till it couldn't anymore and burst which explains your sudden quirk status and look." She smiled putting down her clipboard I have been coming to this lady who's name is Rayna since I was 8 she didn't care that I was quirkless so she always helped me when I was heavily wounded or taught me medical first aid.

"How did the doctor I went to when I was younger not know about this?" I asked pushing back my now shoulder length hair which I did like. "The doctor you went to had been a more old fashion doctor who had the habit of misdiagnosing children who had a secondary toe joint. Many parents filed complaints against him. Now anyone who was misdiagnosed will get a check in their name for compensation."