๔ђคקՇєг 4

Izuku didn't get much sleep not that he needed it but he just liked the feeling of time passing even though he had to be awakened or he might sleep till he pleased which might end in thousands of years since the time for hunters is much slower. He woke up around eight Eri jumped into his room and bed as always. "Papa! Get up it's time for breakfast!" She yelled plopping onto his chest making the man let out a groan it didn't hurt but better to pretend.

"Alright, snowflake did you brush your teeth?" He asked sitting up. "Yep, Grandpa helped me." She smiled showing off her teeth. "Alright, why don't you wait for me downstairs while I brush mine okay?" He responded with a raised eyebrow. Eri nodded getting off him and kissing his cheek before leaving. It didn't take him long before he was done. When he went downstairs everyone was sitting at the table. "Good Morning everyone."

Everyone returned his greeting as he walked down the stairs in a pair of black sweats and no shirt. "So izuku I have been meaning to ask what is this marking I have on my chest?" Hisashi asked showing off the sigil on his chest. Eri squealed. "Can I tell him, daddy?" She asked practically jumping with joy. "Go ahead, sweetie," Izuku said with a chuckle. "That's called a clan Sigil all the clansmen have it the darker it is the purer the bloodline. Daddy's is on his tummy and glows when he is near a clansman or when one dies." She explained with a smile through and through.

"Oh woah. Where's yours Eri?" Ke'riya asked as they placed their food in front of them. "On my shoulder, it hurt a little when I first got it but it doesn't now." She said eating her eggs. "So are there different clans?" Richard asked "Somewhat. They are called the Erratic clan. They are members of both our dragon as well as animal features. They have both the clan sigil and their own." He explained showing off the symbol on his tummy which began to glow as someone knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Eri shouted as she finished her food running to the door with the guard following behind her. She opened the door with a squeal. "Auntie Ame!" She shouted rushing at the woman who stood at the door. Eri hugged her tightly as the woman and a few other people entered the home. "Hello, princess how have you been?" Ame asked as she pushed her hair back behind her ear. "It's good papa meet Mommy and she's so pretty! Oh, and grandpa is so cool he breathes fire!" She explained as she was brought back into the dining room with the rest of the adults who were still eating.

"Eri can you come sit for a second please?" Izuku asked patting her seat next to him as he ate one of his sausages. She pouted but followed his request. She jumped from Ame's hold and walked back to her seat. "Please forgive us for our late greetings your majesty," Ame said as they bowed their right hand over their hearts and their heads lowered. "Rise. It's fine. I know how Eri gets when she sees her family." Izuku said as he cut into his pancake his eyes never leaving his food.

"Please introduce yourselves. This is my father the king's father Hisashi and my bride-to-be Ke'riya Silver and her father Richard Silver." He said biting his cut pancake. "Greetings I am Ame Huti leader of the Erratic clan. As well as the royal family head maid and seamstress. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said bowing once more her clansmen following in her steps. "Oh woah this is going to take some time to get used to," Ke'riya mumbled making Izuku chuckle.

 "Oh woah this is going to take some time to get used to," Ke'riya mumbled making Izuku chuckle