V1 C1:First Day

-----------------------------------------------------------
As flowers begin to bloom
Shall too a new season reign
The thread of fate is starting to turn
Now let the journey begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Magic, technology, whatever one would call it has been a common feat of today's age. Many prefer to call it magic, while some just label it as an advanced technology. But one thing stands for sure.

Humanity is more dangerous than ever.

In the year 2469, schools has been made to prepare students for the advanced and dangerous world.

It is still early in the morning, where the sun barely touches the ground. At this time, the Highschool boy Ichigaya Kuroya train his Astral abilities.

"Murakumo: Engulf!"

As those words came out of his mouth, his sword, which he named Murakumo, began to be engulfed in flames.

Kuroya began to swing his sword at what seemed to be nothing more than an empty air. A materialized heatwave came out of his sword at the direction of his swing, hot enough to burn anything that comes to contact should it hit anything.

Kuroya's uniform however, which is the uniform of the First Astral Highschool, is already modified to tolerate extreme heat and physical impacts. It was made as if he's preparing for a war.

"Come on, Nii-san! We have to go now! We can't be late for our first day!"

"...there's still 3 more hours for the opening ceremony to start but okay."

Ichigaya Shiroka, who has also wore the uniform called out to her brother. Shiroka used her Astral Device, otherwise known as AD, to increase their speed of running for a set amount of time by increasing the momentum they gain each time their foot touches the ground.

It just took 10 minutes for the siblings to reach the school. The two eliminate their momentum and starts walking slowly, savoring every single moment as they enter the school gate. Even though this is far at the future, plants were still blooming, growing high and green. Arrays of Sakura Trees were blown by wind, as if greeting the siblings as they enjoy the scenery of the futuristic school.

The First Astral Highschool, where all top students gather is like heaven for those who never enter it. Ranging from extremely talented individuals, to Royal Families, all gather in that single school to hone their skills, both in Academic, and Astral ability, which is one's mastery of technology, be it in Offensive, Defensive, Evasive, and other ability involving controlling Astral Device.

"Ah, you're here Shiroka!"

With bright red hair, and an energetic aura, it's impossible to not notice her. A girl approaches Shiroka with a bright smile and fiery eyes.

"Oh, Fe-"

Before the younger sibling has a chance to even start her line, the red girl pulls Shiroka, fully energized.

"Come on, you're supposed to be the student council's assistant right? Let's go!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up!"

Without a single hesitation, the red-haired girl dragged the helpless Shiroka into the school building.

In this school, every cabinet of student based organization, such as Student council and Extracurricular Overseer, is changed once every 3 years, with the Freshmen replacing the graduates. Due to this, every Freshmen were analyzed and sent prior notice about who will fill the next cabinet. Shiroka was chosen to be the assistant, while Kuroya didn't get any notice relating of the cabinet, which made Shiroka mad at the time she was sent the notice.