Side Stories Part 6

So I feel like I've been using Chifuyu a little too much so this part will be angst but I'm making it up as I go and I have no idea what's gonna happen.
⚠️Mentions of suicide⚠️
________

What happens when one person looses someone so close to them? Do they go insane, Depressed, Suicidal, or all of the above?

Life would be just an illusion to them, like an illustration splattered on a crumpled piece of paper, discarded on the side of the road, like roadkill.

Murdered, like they were nothing, nothing, just like a thought pushed out of their mind.

Forgiving may look easy, may look real, but it's all fake. The person, someone who you valued, taken away from you.

You start to slowly forget their face, voice and features. 'Were they really even important to you?'

The question asked over and over again, getting more agitated with yourself when that question flows into your mind.

'of course he was! He was important! He was the love of my life!' repeated in the mind of a Murder.

'why did you kill him then? If you really loved him, you wouldn't of pulled the lever, you wouldn't of kidnapped him! He would still be free! He would still be alive!'

Fighting with your thoughts, something someone would do after killing their lover.

You may be confused or sad what I'm telling you right now, well don't be. This will be my story, my decision making, my mistakes, and the love of my life ripped away from me.
.
.
.
It was a Thursday afternoon, the sun was setting, oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Baji Keisuke, I'm in one of the most powerful mafia group around.

We basically run Shibuya, I dated a boy named Chifuyu Matsuno in middle school. I thought he was the love of my life.

We were in a gang together, 'Tokyo Manji Gang', we were pretty big, and strong. The leader, everyone looked up to.

'The invincible Mikey', but in reality he wasn't so invincible Afterall. He loved his members, every single person, he would usually get to know them.

But there was always downfalls when you had a big gang. Other gangs would target us, it got to a point where we were loosing members.

Members would either be killed or leave because they didn't want to die next. They were weak anyway.

Mikey was always happy and chill until Emma was killed, then Draken, his best friend, was killed right in front of his eyes.

Mikey killed who dared put their hands on him, no one could do anything, everyone was frozen, still.

Everyone looked traumatized, members who were usually happy looked like they were on the verge on passing out, because of what they saw.

Mikey went into hiding, no one saw him for a month, then he called an emergency meeting.

No one felt good, but everyone turned up. Mikey disbanded the gang, he had other plans, he was starting his own mafia.

A lot of people said no that idea, 'that's crazy!' or 'I actually want to live!' was two statements heard the most.

Mikey screamed at everyone, 'fine! If you don't come with me! When I get big enough I'll kill you!'

A lot of members walked away that day, only a total of 8 stayed behind, Smiley, kisaki, Hanma, myself and four others from first and fourth division.