Side Stories Part 8

Idk if this is a trigger but ⚠️TW: scars, rape and electrocution⚠️
________

Life was horrible, still is..

"Stop!! Please! Ahh!! It hurts!!"

Being thrown around like you're nothing..

"P-please! I-I'll do anything!! Turn it off!"

Being stepped on like you're just dirt..

"You're lucky you're so young. I was planing on killing ya, but no, I'll wait till you're older."

Living in constant fear that your last day will be around the corner..

"Oh stop crying! It was only 30 volts! I coulda turned it up to 80 but I didn't!"

Having sleepless nights, scared you'll be killed while sleeping.

"Well if you won't shut up it's getting turned up to 80!"

Fear creeping into your mind every chance it gets..

"No! I'm sorry! Please!!"

But I Baji Keisuke have a past no one should ever know.. I could hardly trust anyone.. until I met.. him...
.
.
.
"You spelt Tora wrong." Baji looked up at the young delinquent. "Huh?" He took the pencil and wrote Tora again.

"That's how it's spelt, you just got the stroke order wrong, it made it look.. uh, bad.."

Baji chuckled nervously, "thank you.. uh.."

"Chifuyu." Baji smiled. "Thank you Chifuyu!" Chifuyu proceeded to get up and walk off.

That was the first person I felt genuinely comfortable with other than Mikey and the rest.

After that incident at Mikey's brothers bike shop that got Kazutora locked up, I've been.. different.

For example; Kazutora sacrificed himself for me, he said it was all his fault so I wouldn't suffer along with him..

I only got a year and a half in juvenile prison.. Kazutora got four..

Meeting Chifuyu was one of the best things that happened in my life..

A couple years later, he would come over an comfort me when I couldn't sleep..
.
.
.
Buzz.. buzz... Buzz buzz..

Chifuyu picked up the phone. "Baji? It's so late.."

"Can you please come over..?" Baji's voice sounded shaky.

"Can't sleep again..? Alright I'll be up, give me a sec." Chifuyu hung up the phone and walked to Baji's apartment.

He opened the door, walked in and closed it. He walked into baji's room and saw him laying on the bed shaking.

Chifuyu had no idea why he was like this, but he wanted to help him. He went over and sat down on the bed.

Baji went over and put his head on Chifuyu's lap. They would do this quiet frequently.

It made Baji feel, sucre. Chifuyu would pat his head as Baji would drift off to sleep. Chifuyu would lean against the wall and fall asleep like that.

Chifuyu had some decent size nails so he would put his hand up baji's shirt and do little swirls on his back.

Baji loved that, but Chifuyu noticed his back felt weird, it wasn't smooth it had bumps like scars on his back.