𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 → 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝

⊹ 𝟹-𝟷𝟾-𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟾 ⊹

I began to feel regret tugging on me as soon as I was able to grasp what had just happened. Not only was I feeling regretful, but I was also feeling a bit confused. Was this cheating? Was I cheating on John when we weren't even really together? Did I consider John shagging Prudence Farrow cheating? Of course, I didn't. That was ridiculous.

Regardless, I wasn't sure what had prompted me to let this happen. Had I really been so bloody desperate that I let Keith Richards shag me? He was sitting on the seat beside me, and we were both facing away from one another. There was a thick and downright suffocating silence between us that no words seemed fit enough to fill.

"The rain stopped," Keith muttered finally, but the tension in the air only thickened.

"Brilliant," I mumbled, reaching for my clothes so that I could make myself decent again. Despite what had just happened in it, the damned car was cold. When I had successfully dressed again, I climbed out of the car, wishing I had a cigarette on me because God knows it would have come in handy. When I finally breathed fresh air, I sighed, dropping my elbows against the top of Keith's car, my head falling forward into my hands.

After a few moments, Keith joined me."You aren't gonna faint, are you?" he asked me and I looked up with a confused.

"Damn, Keith, how good do you think you are?" I asked bitterly.

"I believe you were the one who said I was good...multiple times. Besides, that's not what I meant. I just think you look pale. It's a bit worrying."

It had to be true. My hands trembled relentlessly and my body felt like it was too heavy for my legs to hold up. It felt like I could topple over at any moment. That being said, I definitely would not have been surprised if I had dropped to the ground right now, probably dead of humiliation.

"Might be the regret showing," I mumbled.

"What? You regret what just happened in there?" Keith asked, feigning offense to the statement. "Impossible."

"Oi, just because I said I regret it doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it." I grinned teasingly.

Keith smirked, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette. "Touché," he said, as he stuck the cigarette between his lips and lit it.

"Got an extra?" I asked him hopefully.

He shot me a cheeky look. "If ye fancy gettin' high, then yeah."

I cringed. "You've got to be bloody kidding me," I said.

"I am," he responded, reaching back into his pocket and pulling out a second cigarette.