𝚇𝚇

YOU STUPID MFS (and I say that in the nicest way possible because I'm in love with you sexy people😍) YOU GOT ME TO 100K ON KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY😭😭😭 LIKE YALL IM SOBBING ABDHSHFH BYE

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 → 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

⊹ 𝟹-𝟸𝟶-𝟷𝟿𝟼𝟾 ⊹

"John, get your goddamn hands off of me!" I shouted, wiggling my shoulders free from his grip as he tried to guide me toward the front door. I'd finally been released from the hospital and John wasn't letting me go home. He was forcing me to stay at Kenwood with him and Julian, who had been with Maureen and Ringo since I'd been hospitalized. I hadn't even seen him since the night that he had stayed with John. I hadn't wanted him to see me in the hospital. I'd practically begged John to wait until I got back home.

"If you shout at me one more time, Liss, I swear to God, I will whack you upside the damn head. I'm being helpful!"

"No, you are being overbearing!" I argued back, turning around to face him with a scowl on my face. I felt absolutely fine. My legs still felt a little weak, but that could have very well been the fact that hospital food was awful and John and Paul refused to bring me anything better. After we had gotten in the car that was to take us to Kenwood, I'd scolded them and told them that if I was being forced to stay with bloody John, then one of them could be forced to go and get me something decent to eat. Paul was now out and about, finding me that "decent" food.

The front door opened and My head whipped around. I was delighted to see Julian coming over to see me, an impossibly wide smile on his face. "Mummy!" he cried as he ran toward me. I crouched down to catch him in my arms, but he stopped before he reached me.

"Do I not get a hug?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Daddy told me to be careful," Julian answered, folding his hands behind his back. I frowned and turned around to John. He shrugged.

"Don't listen to Daddy," I told Julian as I turned back to him with a smile. "Give me a hug!"

Julian broke out into a wide grin again and moved forward, wrapping his arms around me. I squeezed him tight, feeling so damn guilty as I thought about how awful he must have felt the past two days.

When he pulled away, Julian looked from John behind me, then back at me. "Do you feel better, Mummy?" he asked.

I nodded, putting on my strongest smile even though it was partially a lie. "I'm fine, Jules, but how are you? Feelin' better now?"

The little boy nodded. "My tummy feels much better!" he said, but still looked rather perplexed as he stared at me.

"Something wrong, love?" I asked him.