0

The Ancient Weapons (古代兵器 Kodai Heiki) are three weapons capable of mass destruction, each taking a different form. They are known as Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus, each named after a deity for their godly powers. The weapons are not limited only to inanimate objects but consist of living beings as well.

But did you know that there is another ancient weapon? One that can control time. Zaphkiel.

Many people believe that it is just a myth, a way to scare children or adults alike who were doing misdeeds.

Many claims to hear the sound of a clock and after that people went missing, dead, and Islands became uninhabited or destroyed.

The World Government knew that it was more than just a mere myth, they tried for many years to find the wielder of the said weapon.

A hundred years later they finally found her on an isolated island, a group of marines discovered it, and once they saw the island all had disbelief or looks of awe, for above the island was a huge clock face that covered the entire land.

After confirming, the elders initiate a buster call on the Island. Five vice admirals in the area along with a fleet of ten ships, after consecutively firing at the island finally stop.

The marines look at the remains of the island only to gasp in both awe and fear. The clock above the island merely turned counterclockwise and the island was back as if it was never been destroyed.

A vice admiral ordered to fire once again but before they can carry the order to continue the attack they heard a bone-chilling laugh when suddenly...