1

PRESENT

Location: Unknown

3rd pov

On an unknown island. Afar looks like any other island but at close inspection, a huge f/c clock face can be seen above the island, and it is surrounded by marine warships what's more unusual is that instead of facing the sea so no enemies can get in is that they are facing the island with their loaded canons in case of an emergency. It looks like they are more worried about whatever or whoever is on that island getting out than whoever is getting in.

Inside one of the marine warships, two men can be seen walking through the deck. "Excuse me, sir, I am kinda curious but why are we facing the island instead of the sea? Shouldn't we be supposed to face the sea?" questioned the rookie marine to his fellow comrade. "You don't know?" his colleague said.

"No," simply answered the rookie while shaking his head, the man sighed "Because there is something or rather someone on that very island, we must not let out of our sight at all costs." Warned the marine officer.

The rookie gulped nervously but still asked a question. "If they're that dangerous, shouldn't they put them to Impel down, or you know got executed?"

"Well, they did but it didn't end pretty well."

"What do you mean by that sir?" asked the confused rookie.

"I don't know the true story, but I heard a rumor from our senior officers that one day the warden from Impel Down requested backup, and when they got there, they saw something so gruesome that the fleet admiral and the other high-ranking marine who were there kept it a secret from the outside world because they said that it can cause a massive panic around the world, because..."

The man trailed off before completely stopping mid-sentence. The rookie beside him looks at him curiously about why he stopped.

"Because what sir?" The rookie said urging the man to continue his sentence.

The marine sighed before continuing his sentence. "Because... Half of the prisoners and guards on different levels in Impel Down has said to be gone 'missing' just a couple of days after they were put in there, nothing was left behind but spattered blood everywhere, and only one cell was left untainted of the bloody mess."

"What happened to the missing guards and prisoners?" The rookie asked.

"Hmm. No one knew but many rumors were thrown around on what happened to them, but there is one that stood out the most."

The rookie looked up at him curiously. "What is it?"

"Just a warning though I don't think this is good for a weak heart. The rumor that stood out the most was that... All of the missing prisoners and guards were said to be EATEN by THEM." After saying that the rookie felt shivers run down his spine and cold sweat started to form.

"W-w-what?" He managed to stutter out. The older one of the two looks at him and started to laugh. "Hahahahaha!! Do you really believe that?! Hahaha!" The rookie only looks at him in disbelief trying to figure out why he was laughing at this matter.

After calming down he wiped a single tear from his laugh he turned to the rookie who was still looking at him and pats his back. "Haha. Don't worry too much it's just a rumor." He reassuringly said the rookie just nodded and they continue to walk changing the topic.

But unbeknownst to all of them, the person whom they were supposed to keep an eye on wasn't on that island anymore, for all this time they were just looking after a clone.

Location: Water 7

3rd pov

A young woman is seen walking on the rocky shore of Water 7, she has h/l h/c hair and bangs that cover the left side of her face with close inspection you can faintly see her white eye patch, e/c eye looking at the newspaper at hand reading the latest news.

After a while of walking, she finally reached her destination, and a look of surprise took over her relaxed expression, in front of her were the remains of the house of her cyborg friend. She notices one of the members of the Franky Family sitting up.

"Ara, what happened here Zambai – san?" Y/N asked the beat-up man, Zambai turned around and was shocked at seeing Y/N.

"Big sis! When did you get here?"

"Just this morning, and now for my question." Y/N replied giving him a small smile with a hidden glint in her visible eye.

"Ah right." Zambai then explained to her what happened and who did this to them while Y/N continued to listen.

"Eh... No wonder they were angry, you robbed them and beat up one of their crew members, correct?" Y/N asked after listening to Zambai and to other members who joined in their explanations, they simply nodded at her statement. After that, Y/N ordered them to go and help the other members.

While the members of the Franky Family help the others, Y/N has only one thing in mind.

'Things were about to get interesting.'