()Ill never forget you()

3rd person POV:

Shinsou was in his room packing up to leave to UA, he was fairly happy, very expressionless though.
He picked up a picture frame and sighed..

                    "Oh, how I miss you Neito.."

("Ill never forget you

("Ill never forget you..")
Were the last words Shinsou ever told Monoma.

"I did it, I'm finally at UA, I hope your proud.
I will visit you after school." Shinsou said happily, but a little dully as well.

Monoma POV:

"Toshi.. He finally made it to UA..
I'm the happiest I've ever been for 10 years.
I love you Toshi."

We were walking towards a bus stop I think?
Anyhow, Toshi got on so I followed him, I kept talking to him once we sat down, not like he could hear me, but it was fun to pretend.

Shinsou POV:

I got a slight chill up my spine when I heard whispering, I looked around, but no one was talking to me, Or atleast I couldn't see.
I shrugged it off and got off the bus, heading towards UA.
I stood at the front, when I heard some blonde guy shouting and heading towards me with another dog looking kid along with a pink girl, a fruity looking boy, and a guy with weird elbows.

"Uhm can I help you?" I asked
The blonde guy was turning red a bit, I do not know why, maybe he was having a fever?
I took my hand against his forehead and asked "Are you okay, you look kinda red, Do you have a fever perhaps?"
He started looking like the fruity guy's hair color-.
I looked at him concerned, and his pink haired friend said, "Our bro here Kaminari said you look cute!"
    I had a shocked look on my face and said,
"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."
I am fucking stupid, why the hell did I say that? I mean he was ok, Neito was better.

The group shrieked and ran off.

3rd person POV:

Neito looked at him like he was crazy and said in his ear
"You are mine, and only mine, do not forget that, Toshi."
Neito started to laugh like crazy, and danced around, thinking about Shinsou.
Shinsou touched his ear, because he heard that. How did they know the nickname Neito gave him.
He got scared, wondering if it was a quirk just to creep him off, he shrugged again.(👏Such👏a👏mood👏)
He looked at his paper showing him that he was in...

              Class 1A.

()Sorry I just had to make this interesting()
()Love you my little rats()❤️