Class 1A

Denki's POV:

That guy was so fucking hot, when I heard him say,
"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I swear We all screamed happily and ran, I was so embarrassed but I was happy too.

"OMG! HE TOTALLY DIGS YOU!" Mina said loudly, causing the purple head to look up, but it looked like he was looking around instead, I started to blush, very much.
"DUNCE FACE, WHY ARE YOU FALLING FOR THAT SLEEP DEPRIVED LOOKING GRAPE!?" (We love an overprotective Bakugou❤️❤️.)

"He does not look like that!" I charged back.
"He does kinda look creepy.." Sero replied to me, "OH REALLY- YOU WANNA G-"
"Now now bros, let's all calm down and think about how unmanly this is-" Kiri started interUPTING me.
"Yeah Kiri is right, we should also get to class before Aizawa gives us detention." Mina told us.
I looked at my watch. OH SHIT WE GOTTA GO, I grabbed all their hands and we ran to class 1A.

Neito's POV:

I started to follow My Toshi and saw him enter "ClAsS 1A", sounds pathetic.
I followed after him and heard someone yell..

3rd person's POV:

Kaminari started to yell along with Mina, confusing Hitoshi.
Aizawa shushed them, and told Hitoshi to introduce himself.
"Hello.. I'm Shinsou Hitoshi. And uh- my quirk i- is brainwashing.."
Bakugou immediately yelled "YOU HAVE A VILLAIN'S QUIRK, HOW DID YOU GET INTO UA?!"

This made Neito mad, real mad.
To the point where he flicked off the lights and pulled Bakugou's hair, whispered in his ear..

"Make fun of him again, and I'll make sure you don't see light again."
He started to smirk, began laughing into his ear.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHO THE FVCK SAID THAT?!"
Aizawa immediately turned the lights on and said, "Hagakure, is this your doing? Ochaco?"
Ochaco shook her head no and Hagakure replied "No it wasn't me sir.!"

They all started to settle into their seats again, Aizawa shrugged it off and told Hitoshi to sit down..

Next to Denki.

Neito started to pout and whine, continuing his argument on how unfair it was.

Denki asked Hitoshi for his number..

This raged Neito, and before Hitoshi could answer, Neito grabbed the phone from Denki and smashed it.

()Hey dirty bitches, so hope you like it so far, this is like a literal Gacha story or some fuckshit-
Lolollll anyways hope you enjoy the rest.❤️()