The ghost of class 1A

Denki's POV:

MY PHONE JUST SMASHED ITSELF WHAT THE FVCK?!
I screamed while looking at Hitoshi seeing if he did it. I doubt he did..
"I- I- what the hell happened" Hitoshi said, meaning he didn't do it, that was a relief, I can't have my future husband smashing my phone.

"Denki~~~ why did you smash that phone I bought for your birthday?!-" Sero groaned.
"It wasn't me!"
"It really wasn't, it was floating.." Hitoshi answered quite quickly.

Aizawa said "Alright I'm gonna call someone."
Iida asked "Who sir Aizawa?" He said with his hands looking all blocky.

"Ghost services."

"HAHAHHAH, YOU REALLY THINK WE HAVE A GHOST?!" Bakugou immediately laughed and replied.

Neito's POV:

I think I'll have a little fun with them.. I smirked.
I took some chalk and wrote on the board saying,

"I exist you dumb bitch, how more obvious can I be?"

Class 1A gasped in horror with wide eyes.

Aizawa looked at the board and dropped the phone.
"Ghost services, we have a haunting, come to UA in 2 days."
"..Yes sir.." Ghost services replied.

3rd person's POV:

After class Denki grabbed Hitoshi's hand and 'DRAGGED' him to lunch, and sat them both with the Bakusquad.
Mina started to giggle and said, "Hey Hitoshi, are you seeing anyone right now?"
"No I am not, why do you ask?" Hitoshi replied quietly, he still saw Neito in his eyes and only him.

Neito gasped dramatically, 'How dare he?' 'He loves me, I know it!'

Denki started to look red again.
Hitoshi shrugged it off, and ate his food,

Mina said "Well, Hitoshi ~~ Is anyone cute in your eyes?~" Mina asked
"Well, I do not want to answer."
Sero started to laugh, Bakugou just kept dumping spice all over his food with Kirishimia trying to stop him.

Mina's POV:

It was time to go home, I asked The Bakusquad and Denki to follow Hitoshi with me, well Bakugou and Kiri were probably making out somewhere, so not them-

Let's see..

Where he's heading.

()Hey cuties, are you excited? I bet you are~<33333()