Please Read.

If you at all enjoyed this story, even slightly, please go give my new book, Not Today, a chance.

I spent a lot of time on it and decided to post it as a whole, that way anyone who decided to read didn't have to wait for updates. It's fully complete, and hopefully, you like it.

It's not perfect, but I'm proud of the way my writing's improved since Hey, Celia? and would be absolutely honored if you gave it a chance.

Description for Not Today:

Evelyn Sable liked order, she craved it. And, for all intents and purposes, she was good at maintaining it. At least, that was what she thought.

When Tristan Montgomery first walked through the library doors, she hadn't known that he wouldn't just be walking into the library, but into her life. What she really didn't know was that with his presence, he would steal any semblance of order she had. What she last expected, though, was that while stealing her order... he'd end up stealing her heart.

~

She cleared her throat. "How about we settle on Not Today?"

"Hmm?" he murmured, looking into her hazel eyes, which she hoped appeared as earnest as she felt in that moment.

"Sometimes, you're just not ready to be open about something personal, and that's okay. So, instead, tell me someday, just not today," she said.

"Not Today?" he said as if testing the words, before a smile settled upon his face. "I like that."

Thank you so much. x