Description

Name: Y/N. (Tokisaki is her real last name but in the meantime she kept it a secret)

real age: ??

she looks like in her early 20s

height: (you can choose your own height)

right eye: e/c

left eye: yellow clock eye

hair: (long/medium/short)

Powers and abilities

Weapon: Clock, Flintlock Pistol & Musket

Zafkiel takes the form of a large clock with Roman numerals, accompanied by an archaic pistol and musket that serve as its hour and minute hands, respectively.

Time Manipulation

Through a combination of using time, shadows, and Reiryoku as fuel, Kurumi can manipulate time through her bullets. Her flintlock pistol and musket both possess special bullets that can cause different effects on the subject's time depending on the number of the bullet.

To activate any power she needs, she first needs to call her Angel (regardless of whether the Angel has been summoned already or not) and position her flintlock at the number of the bullet on the Angel, in which the power is loaded from the number into her firearm. Next, she fires that loaded gun at her target; if Kurumi intends to use the effect on herself, then she shoots herself. The bullets take effect the instant they connect with their target(s), and they do not cause injury despite appearing any different from the bullets used offensively.

The downside of these bullets is that they consume her time, or in other words, life force. This is visually represented by the clock in her left eye moving clockwise. The cost also differs between bullets, in which one may cost more time than the other. In case of last two bullets, they can even cost her her entire remaining time.

First Bullet Aleph (一の弾(アレフ), Arefu): Accelerates external time on its target. Kurumi frequently uses this bullet to increase her own speed in battle.

Second Bullet Bet (二の弾(ベート), Bēto): Slows down the external time on its target. Used to stall an approaching enemy, this bullet is an alternative to the Seventh Bullet in case Kurumi wants to save time.