.2༄

(don't forget to vote and comment ^.^)

He gave you a biscuit but when your about to ask him where it came from and why did he gave it he walk away back to his friends.

You didn't eat the biscuit nor open it you just put it inside your bag and went back to your seat and waited ti'll the teacher start the class. When Keisuke entered all of the other classmates were shock about his new transformation. He look stunning and elegant with his hair down and no glasses.

You don't know why you always find him attractive ever since his nerdy era, but you ignored that feelings at first until the teacher gave all of you a game to execute for the PE subject. The teacher decided to play dodge ball.

You and Keisuke were on the same team, You always don't get the chance to throw the ball cause it feels like everyone will stole it when it's your turn to throw. You got frustrated and just stay at the side watching them play

"go, throw it" Keisuke stood up infront of you offering you the ball

You grab the ball and throw it to your opponent. You felt happy  and smiled back and thanked him, he didn't say anthing back and just smiled

You feel butterflies that made you blush 'do I like him?' you thought to yourself 'nah it can't be he's friendly and sweet'

after school you went to your brothers classroom and  saw him infront of the door waiting for someone

"Kei, what are you doing here?" You asked

"...oh I'm waiting for my mom she's right inside this classroom, how about you why are you here?"

"I'm just waiting for my brother"

"Ahh okay, I didn't know you have a brother.."

You chuckled and you both talk for a short period of time while waiting. After your brother's class dismissal you saw him walking with his mom to the gate to leave, he looks exactly just like his mom that makes you think he's a momma's boy..

You both barely talk, you only talk to each other when you're in  duty as a sergeant at arms. you're always in call when you need to handle something about him or with his friends because he will just punch someone out of nowhere especially when he's hungry and nothing more.

after a few months you always find him attractive at every different ways. and you  just end up liking him. You never talk about him with your friends or even tell them that you have a crush on him because you're afraid of getting teased..

time passed and you became close friends with Keisuke. one day while you're doing something Hina approached you and asked you something

"Y/n do you think Keisuke is weird around you"

"No?, but why?"

"well I don't know but actually he's not that kind of a guy he's cold, terrifying, always frowning, and he's style is weird.. Maybe he has a crush on you"

You didn't reply but deep inside you like what she just said..

"pfftt.. that's crazy he likes Riana from the other section" you laughed

(to be continued)