Part 2!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are in pink of your health.

So here you go with the second part...
Enjoy...

--------------------------------------------------------------

After their conversation…Anokhi left from his cabin and went to her class..

Its their Accounting class….

Everything went smoothly…after their class got over everyone left to the canteen

In canteen

Anokhi is shown busy in her phone and walking towards table to sit and from opposite side our professor Shaurya is coming. Both didn’t see each other and n n what guess? kro… (sorry for disturbing.. :P)

And both of them passed without seeing each other..(guys jarrori thodi h ki hr bar takraaye..)

Like this their all classes got over..everyone left to their home.

*******

At Bhalla house…

Anokhi enters her house and not interestedly went in her room.. because she knew if she stay there they will start their fake melodrama…then she went to kitchen and get herself some food and ate it. She then go to her room n gets ready to go for her tution class just then she remembers that she forgot to take his address…she thought to message him but thinks that its not right.. but then she thought if she will not go he will start his lecture that you can message me but no madam toh and blah blah…

After fighting with her thoughts she decided to message him..

Their message conversation…

A : gud afternoon sir..

On the otherside, Shaurya’s phone beeped. He thought this time who will message me.. he was eating his food. He checked his phone and saw Anokhi's  message and then he reply..

S : hey!

S : any work..

A : voh actually I need ur address to reach your house for tuitions…

S : oh! Actually I forgot to give u…

A : it’s okay! Sir…

S : b block————-

A : thank you..

S : my pleasure…

Their conversation ends…

It’s 3:45pm

Anokhi thought now I think I should go else he will start again vaise bhi uska ghar yahan se 15 minute ki doori pr hai..

4p.m.

Anokhi is in front of Sabherwal Mansion..

The bell rings…. Aastha opens the gate

Aastha : ji aap kaun ?

A : voh Mam mujhe Shaurya sir ne bulaya hai..

Aastha : ohh so u are Anokhi..ryt

A : yes Mam..

Aastha : come na beta..

Aastha called Shaurya downstairs..
Shaurya came and saw Anokhi is there

Aastha : Shaurya tum log tumhare room mein jaa kr classes start kro main tumhare liye snacks laati hoon.

S: ok mom..

S : come Anokhi let's go to my room
And they went to Shaurya's room...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Phew...that's all i can write today...

Tell me in the comments how did you find it to be... Eagerly waiting to read your comments.
Constructive criticism will be appreciated but any kind of bashing won't be tolerated.

Vote   |   Comment   |   Follow

Love Mehak ❤