Part 4!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are in pink of your health.

So here you go with the fourth part...
Enjoy...

--------------------------------------------------------------

At night

Anokhi's pov

Oh ghosh! What is this Anokhi. Why aren't u sleeping. What the hell is this ye Shaurya sir bhoot ki tarah mere piche pade hai kya..yaar sone bhi nhi de rhe aankhen band karu toh unka chehra saamne aarha hai ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Anokhi urgh calm down... u will get sleep ha u will definitely get sleep u should listen some soothing song..ya u r ryt ofcourse u are always Nikki..lets play a song...She takes out her phone and play the song mile ho tum of neha kakkar...Listening this she slept
On the other side at Shaurya's house

Shaurya's pov
Oh ghosh! What feeling is this? Why am getting attracted towards her..O she is so beautiful. Damn her simplicity... yaar she is dman cute, innocent and what not........... and what not it means I am in love with her....oh my god love at first sight...Yes I am in love with her.

Next day morning...

Anokhi dressed herself up in white shirt tucked in black jeans and wore a beautiful double heart pendant and went to her college... there are so many test today in college..

College...

Anokhi is walking in corridor wearing her headphone listening music and moving her finger and head on the rhythm of the song.. from other side our dashing, hot and handsome hero saw his lady love and murmurs she is full jhalli... today she is having so many tests and see her she is like least bothered. Huh? Kuch nhi ho sakta..
1st Accounting class..TEST..
Test goes smoothly..
2nd Economics..test
Our Pr. Shaurya Sabherwal came. He was at his best looks today with the white shirt coupled with light blue denims. Anokhi was sitting in the class and is now praying that test should be easy. Seeing her, our professor chuckled. Shaurya came near to her seat, whisper don't disturb god and placed a question paper and a answer sheet on her table and moved ahead. She thought how did he came to know that she prayed to her mata rani.

She kept all the thoughts aside and started reading the question paper and she was so happy that she knew all the answers from question number 1 to question number 10.

She started writing her paper and completed it in half n hour. She stood up from her seat and kept the answer sheet on Shaurya's desk and left the classroom...

After 15 minutes... Shaurya collects everyone paper and left to his cabin...

First he find Anokhi's paper and checked it and got impressed as she passed the test with good marks...

Afternoon....
Anokhi is in her hostel and getting ready for her classes

Its 3:45 p.m.
She tried to start her scooty then she remembered that petrol is finished..so she has to go by walk only...
She reached late and murmurs aaj toh gyi tu Nikki he will gonna scold and will give a lecture to be on time pr Nikki isme teri kya galti teri scooty ka petrol khatam hua usme tune thodi na kuch kia hai Shaurya will not say anything aur waise bhi he is toh my friend nah hah he will not scold me..

And our Shaurya was was seeing her from his balcony as he was waiting for her only.

Then she rang the bell. A servant came and open the door and said Shaurya baba ne aapko seedha unke room mein jaane k liye kaha hai..