Saving her pt.1

Age -15
Warning: abuse and bad language

Lauren 's P.O.V.

I run and hide from my Dad. I forgot to cook his dinner last night. He got angry and hit me, left and came back drunk so that brings us here. "You bitch" he yelled at me and started beating. What felt like hours he finally stopped and went to work. Once I knew he was gone I started packing my things and once I was done I left. I'm just glad I made it out without breakin' down and then ran so fuckin' far. I know he would never ever touch me again. I know now that he never loved me because he can't love anything unless there's something in it for him.(you should be sad lyrics)

Lizzie's P.O.V.

Robbie and I were driving home from dinner when a figure ran in front of the car. Robbie stopped the car, nearly missing them. I got out of the car to make sure the person is ok. walk up to the small finger it's a little girl. "Hi are you ok" I tried to talk to her and she flinched. "Are you lost?" I asked her "N-no ma'am"she replied. Robbie walked next to me. "Would you like use to take you home sweetheart?" He asked " No please! I don't want to go back" she said "are you getting hurt at home?" He questioned her. She didn't reply "sweetheart if you are we can help you. Please tell us. Help me help you please? Are you getting hurts at home?" She stop and thinks before answering. "I don't know" she starts crying. "Here come with us it's dangerous to be out here alone" I hold my hand out for her and hesitates to take it but took it, then I put my coat around her small finger. I sit in the back with her and and try to make small talk with her. "hey I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie and that is my husband Robbie. what's your name." I asked her "La-Lauren" she said "what a pretty name" she smiled "how I do are you" I asked "I'm 15." She stuttered.

Lauren POV

Lizzie seems nice but I don't know her and she could be like go my dad he and be nice then turn around and start beating me.

Lizzie POV
"Would you like to take a shower?" She looks blankly to me "come on I'll get you some clothes" I got her small clothes that I couldn't fit anymore. "Here baby." I walk in and see her trying to take off her clothes "need help?" "Y-yes please" I help her and see scars on her back. I put my hand over my mouth. "

To be continued...

~𝕏𝕆 𝔸𝕝𝕪