Letting y/n go

Warning: blood, striving self, low self-esteem
A/N: y/n has anorexia depression and anxiety.

This chapter is based on Letting Ana Go. Enjoy

Y/n POV
I'm Robbie's daughter which makes Elizabeth my stepmother. She try's to hang out with me but I just ignore her I couldn't care less. Last year when I was 14 they had a baby name Sailor and now I'm 15 with a one year old sister. That's my story really.

"Y/n You need to eat something before you go to school." My dad told me "ok I'll get an Apple on my way to school" I lied to him "ok good love you see you after school and don't forget to text me when your at school missy." " ok ok I'll text you when I get there. Bye dad" on my way to school I didn't eat the apple I gave it to a homeless person I saw like I did everyday. To be honest I fucking hate school, with all the teacher thinking I'm a brat, the bullying and the boys always commenting on everything I do. After I texted my dad that I was at school Chloe and her friends come up to me. "Eww it's the ugly duckling who can't get a boyfriend to save her life." She said "leave me alone Chloe"
"You should start working out every day so you won't be so fat" she yelled and walked away

*Hrs later because im lazy*

Y/n started to eat less and less started going out on long runs in the morning before school and in the afternoon after school.

Y/n POV
" Peach are you ok?" My dad asked "yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I question " well your hair looks thin, your skin is dry and you have been isolating yourself in your room" Lizzie answered " and it looks like you lost a lot of weight" dad added " I'm fine I promi-"

Lizzies POV

Robbie and I was talk to y/n when all of a sudden she passed out. We took her to the hospital. We waited for the doctor to update us on her condition. "Y/n is doing good now but we have a few things to ask you guys when she wakes up" the doctor said then she brought us to y/n room.

*the next day*

Robbie left to take Sailor home.Y/n woke up panicking "Hey, hey it's fine, your I the hospital" I reinsured her just then the doctor came in " hello y/n I have a few questions to ask you" the doctor said "ok"
She said "When was the last time you had your menstruation cycle?" She asked her "umm I think 10 months ago" "you you get headaches much or do you feel dizzy often?" "Yes sometimes" "do you work out a lot?" "Yes 5 times a day" "ok umm, you y/n have anorexia your good to go home but, you have to eat more work out less and to help you recover your going to have to join a anorexia group to help you"

Y/n

I'm sick in the hospital for another day. I go on Instagram and decide to post

@TheofficialY/n

Someone get me out of here please