4

When I woke up to my mom yelling "Alexis! Wake up!! Don't sleep all day!" the following morning they were gone. The only reminder that they were here in the first place was when I looked to my desk. There was a note laying on top my medicine bottles.

I went to get out of bed to go read it. In my haste to get to the note I fell. My legs were tangled in the covers from my bed. Once I untangled my legs I got up from the floor. I walked over to my desk slowly grabbing the note.

The first half of the note was from Ethan. It read 'You were right yesterday princess. When you pointed out that we didn't give you a choice and that we basically did kidnap you. I'm so sorry for that princess. I am happy that you came back into our lives. I've been at the library every week day for the last four years hoping you would show up. I really have missed you princess. We will see you Friday night for your dinner we owe you at Texas Roadhouse. Please meet me at the library and we will go wherever you are done studying for the day. Be good princess.'

He's been waiting for me to come to the library. How much do they really want me to wait like that for so long? He said he's sorry for not giving me a choice last time and kidnapping me. It may be odd that I didn't really care about the kidnapping part as much because without that I wouldn't have had the bizarre weekend with them. I'll be at the library waiting for him on Friday.

The second part of the note was from Edmund. It read 'Little one you were right last night it is important that this relationship be safe, sane, and consensual. However, another important thing in the relationship is honesty little one. I want to see you tonight little one. We need to talk. We will pick you up at 5pm from your house for dinner at our house.You don't have to be little if you don't want to be. I need honest answers from you and you can ask us anything you wish as well. Bring your medicines, your school stuff, and anything else you may need incase you fall asleep before we take you home. In full disclosure if you fall asleep at our house you will stay the night. I will put you in a pull-up or diaper and in your crib for the night. Make sure you eat breakfast, lunch, and a snack today little one.'

They are picking me up today at 5pm. Edmund said we need to talk. I wonder what exactly he wants to talk about. I grabbed my medications and went to the bathroom. I pulled down my Zoloft from the shelf as well. I took my Zoloft and my Fluoxetine as it hit 7am. Then I got in the shower for the day to come before getting out and drying off.

What to wear today? I looked through my clothes for a while before I finally made my decision.  I pulled on a plain light pink short sleeve shirt. I skipped the bra entirely. Then I pulled on my panties and my silver sequin covered short overalls. I found my socks I wanted before pulling up the white knee high socks. I went downstairs and grabbed a yogurt for breakfast before heading back upstairs to my room.

I did my first two finals of the semester before shutting down my laptop and checking the time.  I had a couple hours before they got here so I turned on Phineas and Ferb. I was still watching the show when the doorbell rang.  I went to answer it opening the door.

"Are you ready to go little one?" Edmund questioned. I shook my head no and grabbed his hand to pull him in. It didn't work. He didn't move an inch. That made me huff and roll my eyes at him. I was pulled into him and he spanked my butt hard. "Lose that attitude now little one or you will be punished," Edmund warned. I nodded my head yes quickly while rubbing my stinging butt.

Instead of pulling him this time I motioned for him to come in. I had just walked back upstairs to my room. I grabbed all three pill bottles and wrote the medication times on the top of each of them with a permanent marker. Then I packed my laptop case with what I needed for school and a notebook with a pen. I was looking through my drawers in my desk for a dry erase marker when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. 

I just found a marker when Edmund entered my room. He saw Phineas and Ferb was still playing and me closing the drawers I had looked through. I stood up with the marker in hand setting it on my whiteboard I also found. I then went and turned off the TV.

I just put the remote down as Edmund asked "What did you do today little one?" I grabbed my whiteboard writing 'two finals and watched Phineas and Ferb' showing him. "Did you take your medicine?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes. "What have you ate today?" He asked. I didn't want to answer. He will be mad.

"I asked you a question little one," Edmund sternly said when I didn't respond. I knew I had to answer so I wrote 'yogurt for breakfast' showing him. "What about lunch and a snack?" He asked. I wrote down 'I got distracted'  showing him while shaking my head no.

Edmund sat on bed in front of me and asked "How many times did I tell you to eat today little one?" I put up three fingers to indicate three times. He pulled me closer to him so I was standing in front of him before asking "And how many times did you eat today?" I held up one finger indicating that I ate once today.

With that he undid the buckles of my overalls saying "That means you didn't listen to me twice." Pulling the overalls down until they slid to my ankles he continued "That's twenty spanks. Ten for not listening and ten more for forgetting to eat." I was pulled across his lap dropping the whiteboard. He had my arms pinned under me holding me in place with a hand in between my shoulder blades. He started the spanking immediately. I was crying by the time the first ten were over.  Then he pulled my panties down and gave me the last ten making me cry even more.

After he was through he pulled up my panties. He then helped me stand up as he fixed my overalls. Once he was satisfied that I was dressed again he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling his legs. Edmund was rubbing my back to sooth me. "I know it hurt little one but you need to learn. Next time you will remember to listen and eat. Right?" He asked. I nodded my head yes immediately. "Good girl little one" Edmund praised. We stayed like that for a while longer until I had calmed down.

"Do you have everything you need little one? Ethan will be wondering what's taking us so long." Edmund said.  I nodded my head yes before getting off his lap. It hurt my butt to walk making me stop and stand still rubbing my butt. "Where are your things little one?" He asked.  I pointed to the laptop case. He slung the strap on his shoulder before picking up the whiteboard and marker before offering me his hand.

I took his hand and followed him out of the house with tears pooling in my eyes from the pain of walking. Edmund opened the backdoor and set my stuff in the vehicle.  He picked me up and put me in the carseat. Sitting on my freshly spanked butt hurt so much worse than walking. I tried to stand up but Edmund stopped me by saying "Stay in your seat unless you want me to spank you again." I stayed still letting him buckle me in.

Edmund walked to the drivers side and got behind the wheel. As he finished buckling up Ethan questioned "Again?" Edmund nodded his head before he explained "She didn't listen when I told her to eat breakfast, lunch, and a snack. So she got twenty spanks. Ten for not listening twice and ten for not eating twice." Then Ethan surprised me by saying "I would have added five more for not being a good girl." I'm not sure why I thought Ethan was the nice one when this first happened. The rest of the ride was silent to their house.