C6

A Trip

Denise and Lewis are still in astonishment. Seeing some of their children here are normal, but Deborah Ocean, is strange.

"They are surrounding us."

"We supposed to have eleven guys working," Danny replied, running on the other building, surveying. "Where are they coming from..."

"Go back upstairs!" Krista declared.

"Guys, I have a bad idea," Damien said hesitantly.

"What do you mean you have a bad idea? You're supposed to have a good idea," Danny retorted.

"Clutch onto something 'cause Imma blow up the pool," and with that, Damien shot the glass of the pool from the top, which resulted in breaking and the water to fall heavily to their floor.

Debbie and Lou jumped on the chandelier while the others clutched on the rails of the stairs. The other enemies go with the flow and fall on their death.

Lou's eyes widen when her grip is lost. She mentally cursed.

"Hold on!" Debbie yelled to everyone as the water was still crashing like a cyclone.

However, Lou lost her grip and ended up going with the heavy stream. No, no, no, the blonde thought as she was coming close to the edge. 

All the furniture moved forward that made the glass break into pieces, some of Peyton's men fell down the tower. Luckily, she held on to the black metallic rail before she fell.

Debbie was the first to help Lou when the water stopped flowing.

"You okay, there?" Debbie asked Lou as she accepted the brunette's hand.

"No, I'm not; I nearly fall on my death," she said in a shaky voice while looking down. She shivered at the sight beneath them.

"Come on, now," Krista said and ran upstairs again since the zipline was there. All of them followed Krista.

Debbie was surprised when she realized that she was still holding Lou's hand as they were running. Lou, on the other hand, hasn't realized it yet. The ex-lawyer sneakily released Lou's hand, unbeknownst to Lou, whose heart is still pumping uneasily.

"Oh no, no, I'm not doing this," Lewis said in an exaggerated tone.

"Come on, old man, they're coming!" Lovi said eagerly.

"Lewis, I swear..." Denise threats.

"But, meine Liebe, I'm afraid of heights!" The older man whined.

"Look, if you don't ride this goddamn zipline, we are all going to be fried." Krista asserted, fastening Denise's buckle.

"But, but..."

"But, but!" Debbie mimicked and pushed her father, which made the man squeal in fear. Denise followed, then Ven, and then Krista.

"Are you going or not?" Debbie asked Lou.

"Of course, I am," Lou said half-heartedly and proceeded to swing on the other side.

She's not afraid of heights. But, what happened to her earlier made her feel frightened temporarily.

"After you," Lovi said.

"I'm older than you, so you first," Debbie retorted, fastening her buckle.

Lovi shook his head and listened to his older sister. He doesn't want to argue with her, especially when she just came back from who-knows-where-exactly.