# eight !¡

5:06 PM / Seoul, South Korea

"Are you sure this plan will work out?" Mark worriedly asked while standing in front of the dorm's door. The younger sighed, shaking his head.

"Yes it'll. They think that their love is one-sided, when it's not. So we will have to make them realise their love for each other! And kissing will be the best option, since it's the best way to tell someone how much they love them." Donghyuck lectured while rolling his eyes up.

"I doubt." Mark said, rubbing his hands while nervously glancing at the door and back at the shorter.

"Look, this is our best option for now. Those two are big cowards to not confess. Their love isn't like Yuwin where jealousy can get them together. Their love isn't like Doil where you don't need to say anything, and you could still feel each other's love. Perhaps, I ain't even saying their love is like ours where a kiss will get them together, but at least it can make them realise their feelings for each other."

Mark formed his lips into a thin line and nodded. He still remembers the time when Taeil pushed Donghyuck towards him and how they stumbled and fell down and accidentally kiss.

They didn't pull away, but instead kept on kissing each other. And later did they knew, they were already official, but of course this was hidden from Taeyong because of their current plan.

Well about Jaehyun, then he already knows about their plan, and he is going according to it. After all, Donghyuck threatened him to do so.

"Let's go." Donghyuck said, and Mark nodded. The younger kept his hand on the door knob and twisted it. He peeked his head in and could see Taeyong and Jaehyun sitting on the couch, awkwardly.

He glanced back at Mark, who was peeking in too. Mark nodded, signalling to put their plan to work. The shorter now opened the door even wider and stepped in, followed by Mark.

The pair on the couch saw them but pretended they didn't and started looking deeply into each other's eyes. Jaehyun slowly leaned closer and held the older's waist.

Taeyong in return, held the younger's nape. In less than one second, the shorter was seating on Jaehyun's lap. They didn't feel awkward anymore.

Truth to be told, they forgot that it was all a plan. They forgot there was someone watching them at the doorsteps. The only thing in their mind was each other's lips.

And Taeyong being the impatient bitch he is, closed the gap between them. Oh, how sweet those lips were. Jaehyun of course kissed back.

He let the older take the lead before taking the lead himself. Jungwoo, who wasn't aware about any of those things, nonchalantly walked down the stairs while humming a song.

But he stopped midway after seeing what's happening on the couch. His eyes widen, and a small gasp left his lips. From the corner of his eyes, he could see someone standing at the doorsteps.

He diverted his gaze to where the door was and saw the two youngest of the housemates squealing silently. Jungwoo realized that it's one of their plan and so chuckled lowly and sat there on the stairs to see what happens next.

The hot make out session soon came to the end when they ran out of breath. They pulled away but still stared at each other. It was where reality snapped.

Taeyong immediately pushed himself off the taller's lap and sat beside him, but with a distance. They both now looked at the two standing on the door.

As soon as they did that, Mark and Donghyuck stopped squealing and got to their acting skills, staring at each other's lips as if they want to kiss each other, which they obviously want from deep inside.

Jaehyun cleared his throat. "Not going to lie... You guys look good together." He winked before standing up from the couch and walking towards their room calmly when he was literally panicking inside.

Jungwoo, who meanwhile was trying his best not to laugh his ass off, widened his eyes after seeing Jaehyun coming to where he was sitting.

He stood up from the stairs and, in a speed of a light, ran to his bedroom. Who knows what kind of superpower him and Doyoung have. After Jaehyun has left the living room, Taeyong also awkwardly stood up and walked his way to the kitchen while showing a thumbs up to Mark, who in return did the same.

Once the two youngest were alone there, they glanced at each other and started laughing too.

Jaehyun buried his head in the pillows and let out a silent squeal, careful enough to not wake up the older sleeping peacefully beside him, while showing his back to the younger.

The younger raised up a little and turned around to now face the ceiling. He closed his eyes and sighed. The taste of lips were still fresh in his mind.

How good they felt. He was craving for even more. But was the emotions put in the kiss real? Or is Taeyong such a good kisser that he can make the other one feel like he has feelings for them?

He glanced at the shorter, who was still sleeping peacefully. Oh, Lee Taeyong, what you did to me? Meanwhile, the other one wasn't actually sleeping, but was in deep thoughts.

The scene kept replaying in his mind. All the feelings felt so real? He wonders what if he, still have a tiny bit of chance with the love of his life?

They ain't distant anymore, although they're kind of awkward now. So awkward that the rest of the housemates already guessed that something happened even before the gossip queen, Donghyuck could tell them.

— t b c —