# twenty !¡

4:32 AM | Seoul, South Korea

Sighing, the three, Mark, Jaehyun and Jungwoo flopped themselves down on the couches with the found papers still in Jaehyun's hand. They were exhausted by running, the rest of them, Doyoung, Johnny and Yuta looked concerned at them.

"Did you guys find the key?" Doyoung asked them after a moment of silence, letting them relax.

"No... but we did find the torn pages of that book..." Jaehyun whispered, handing the papers to Doyoung.

"Dormitory number 127 is the biggest dormitory of our university and is also built differently, making it look more like a good house instead of a university dormitory. It was built before this university was. It was the house of Lee Taemin, the founder of the University. Since he got a house somewhere else after making this university, he made this one of the dormitories of the University. But after the sudden death of two students, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol who were living in the dormitory in the year 1991, rumours flew that the place was haunted and students refused to take it. " Doyoung readout.

Turning the page, it was empty. He sighed, irritated. He looked at the other page, it was a random page of that same book, talking about how good the university's security is.

"So it was Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the couple," Johnny said.

"They were like us," Mark whispered.

"How?" Jaehyun asked.

"Gay," Mark replied making Jaehyun let out ooh.

"What if they were killed because they were gay? They died in 1991, at that time gay relationships weren't taken normally." Jungwoo reasoned.

"Wait there's something written there..." Yuta said, taking the paper from Doyoung's hand and pointing at one corner below the blank page, Doyoung and Johnny peered in.

"Log in www.chanbaekjustice.in if you live in dormitory 127." Johnny read out loud.

(A/n note: let's deal with my dumbass for a few more minutes)

"Ok then let's do it," Mark said, taking out his phone from his pocket and typing the website on his browser.

"It needs our email and a password to confirm we're living in dormitory 127," Mark said, looking up from his screen.

"Try LT127STD," Doyoung said.

"Are you sure that's the password?" Yuta raised a question.

"No, but I have a feeling. LT stands for Lee Taemin who's house is this, 127 is the dormitory number and STD stands for Student." He explained.

Mark nodded and typed the password, biting his nails nervously.

"IT LOGGED IN!" Mark almost screamed, standing up.

They all cheered for a good ten seconds before huddling into a group to look at Mark's phone as to what the website says.

"I hope you're a non-homophobic student reading this. The story I'm going to tell is a secret between the principal and the teachers, including me. Please read it till the end and help Chanyeol and Baekhyun get justice. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were a gay couple, and at that time gay couples weren't acceptable at all. They were living together in dormitory 127, hiding it well from everyone that they'd something between them. But one day the maths teacher caught them making out in the toilets. He had let them go that time, but later on, held a meeting with the principal and the teachers to kill them. And so the same night, they killed them sneaking inside. They hid their bodies in the storeroom under the stairs and locked them. The dormitory was still open but the storeroom was prohibited. The key was given to me thankfully. That time I didn't call any cops because it would've been no use doing so, instead, they would've encouraged such actions. But I hope the time you're reading this, this all has changed. So please get the key from my house two streets behind the university and let the cops handle it. Show my this statement as proof because I don't know if I'll stay alive by the time you're reading this. " Mark readout.

"Oh my... When was this written by the way?" Jaehyun asked.

"2015," Doyoung said checking the date.

"Ok, today we're going to skip our lectures and get over with this shit. I'm positive we'll be able to find the missing ones too, in that room." Yuta said and they all nodded.

Jungwoo yawns and looks at them all.

"Finally... But can we now sleep? It's been a long night..." Jungwoo asked tiredly.

"Yeah let's all go to sleep."

"Will we stay stuck here forever..." Donghyuck asked, looking at the old ceiling.

"I don't know, but I have got a feeling we'll be rescued from here very soon," Taeyong said.

"You've been saying it for 3 days now, nothing happened. I'm losing hope." Taeil replied.

"It's been forever... Is that how will we die?" Sicheng whispered.

"No shut up, we won't. We're getting everything we need to survive. If we'd to die, we would've died already." Taeyong nagged.

Donghyuck looked at Taeyong, eyes turning glossy.

"Hyung... If I won't be able to make it alive from here... Tell Mark I really loved him..." He said in a low tone, holding Taeyong's hand along with Taeil and Sicheng giving him judging looks.

Taeyong suddenly burst out laughing, making the youngest smile. Sicheng and Taeil joined Taeyong too. That was what Donghyuck wants, to see them laughing and smiling.

They might not know when they'll be out or when they'll just die being there but all they want is to make out the most they can from here.

They want to appreciate their good moments in life, be grateful for having such great friends and a partner. And spend their last (?) days being happy instead of sad.

At least, they'll have each other by the end. People say no one stays till the end, but for them, it can be proven wrong. They've stayed together and are like a family, and they'll forever remember each other no matter what.

They can't change death, if it's fixed to happen, it will happen, but at least they can die being happy instead of being worried or sad.

— t b c —

( a/n note: sOoOo happy or sad ending?)