Chapter One

Satoru opened her eyes as she stared at the ceiling above her. There were prints of stars plastered in it with planets.

"Heeh?, I'm lazy to go to school." She whined at herself battling with her mind if she's going to attend the school or not.

Amidst the internal conflict she's  currelntly having, her phone ring aggressively sign that there's an upcoming call. She sat from her bed and answered the call.

"Yo Satoru, ya better get your ass ready for your new school.."

She guessed that the other girl from the call is rolling her eyeballs which is surprisingly right.

"Heeeehhhhh Tojiii i'm lazyyy..." She whined.

"Okay, i'll threaten that bald to drop you at school so you don't have to attend anymore."

Before she could even reply the woman hanged up the call. She immediately took a bath because of what Toji said.

Toji never get back at her word When she day that she'll threatened the baldy, she'll do it even if she's at the other side of the world.

"Maa, how troublesome." She pout finally putting her black contacts and  the black wig to hid her appearance. Despite being cocky she wouldn't want people looking at her face especially her eyes.

"Still beautiful though.." She shrugged taking her bag and motorcycle keys. It's still an hour before classes starts but she needs to went there to stop Toji in her plans.

She walked outside her house and went to where her motorcycle is parked. She also have a car but it's too flashy and too expensive to brag. And precious too.

She rode it and drive it fast. Not minding it's danger and not even scared cause why would she?

She's the strongest after all.

She arrived at the school approximately 10 mins away from her home using her motorcycle. Satoru kept a resting bitch face to look cool.

Yes to look cool because resting bitch face aren't really her thing. She's a playful fella remember? But she want to intimidate the other students in the school which is the opposite of what is happening.

Students stare at her, even if it is boys or girls, praising her god-like looks and her height and even how dark raven haired her hair is. She roll her eyes in frustration.

Seems like her disguised or more like hidden appearance doesn't also work.

"Maa, it's really hard if you're really beautiful.." She sigh continiously walking at the narrowed path. Realizing that she's lost, she kept walking until she saw two kids one with a fluffy orange hair and the other one with raven hair. They were arguing.

Satoru went to the arguing boys, to ask some directions but they didn't seem to notice her. So she both held their heads with her large hand as both of them silenced and turn their heads against the woman who had an awkward smile plastered on her face.

The two boys faltered, both of their cheeks reddened when they saw the beauty. They stumbled from their position when Satoru removed her long hands.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanna ask if where's the second year building?" She ask in english language to play on japanese boys. The raven haired guy had a question mark above his head when he heard her ask. The orange haired guy also have the same mark. Both stared at each other confused. They know that she spoke english but they didn't understand.