Prologue

In this ff you are Gojo Satoru, a cocky woman who would bewitch almost all of hq men.

A cocky mofu, despite her beauty being beyond the void her playfulness was just a mask to hid her unknown behaviour. She's friends with Dazai, Vanitas and surprisingly, Toji.

Age: 19 years old
School: Karasuno
Birthday: September 27, ****
Zodiac: Libra

Name:Dazai fuckin Osamu
Age: 19 years old
School: Aoba Johsai
Birthday: June 07,****
Zodiac: Gemini

Almost the same attitude with Satoru, despite having a suicide kink, she's probably the smartest on the circle of friends.

(Sorry i can't find Fem Vanitas so just imagine that Dominique is actually a fem ver. of Vanitas)

Name: Vanitas de Sade (i adopted his surname from Dominique)
Age: 19 years old
School: Date Tech
Birthday: July 31,****
Zodiac: Leo

The one who completes the pransketer trio, if Satoru is playful and Osamu has a suicide kink, this woman has a bit kink. She loves to tease others in a sensual way and leave them behind. Inshort she's a sAdIst.

And then there's this girl...

(She looks like Maki Zenin 😭)

Name: Toji Fushiguro
Age: 20 years old
School:  Shiratorizawa
Birthday: October 19,****
Zodiac: Libra

She's far from normal if that's what you think! This woman is the starter of the fights. But she's the most normal in the circle of friends. She's the hottest of em all. ( I wanna be railed by her✊). She went to Shiratorizawa after threatening the vice founder of the school which is clearly in her nature. Despite being the most troublesome, she's the most responsible amongst the three.

Okay, first of all this ain't gonna follow Jujutsu Kaisen's, Bungou Stray dog's and Vanitas no Carte's storyline and also Haikyu.

I don't own the pictures credits to google. And also the characters. I only own the plot of this story.

English isn't my first language so bare with my grammar and also my typo error.

Despite being a light story it still has mature scenes, dark humors and sexual contents so it's an R+17 story.

Lastly, i am updating this story in a slow manner because i have classes and so many darn activities. And i also have an on-going story which is "Starry Hearts" and it is my priority.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and simp.