𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

⋘⌔⌔⌔⌔❖⌔⌔⌔⌔⋙

A princess lonely and trapped in a tower, wishing for someone to save her dull life. A prince one day hears her singing throughout the forest. He was enamored and followed the source of the rather alluring sound.

There he discovered a ruined tower and spotted a young maiden in a beautiful dress, singing softly to herself. Her eyes closed and her mouth agape, her hands swaying along as she sang. Her melodic voice trapped him in a trance. She was breathtaking; no woman he had ever seen was this beautiful. However, it didn't last long until the young maiden had ended her song—more of a cry for help—her face once again falling back to a frown.

He wondered why she was up there in the middle of nowhere, but he knew at the back of his head that she had needed help.  Returning home that afternoon, he found himself consumed by thoughts of her well into the night, until slumber eventually enveloped him, bringing dreams of the mysterious maiden he had encountered.

The following day, the prince returned to the forest on a late afternoon, accompanied by his horse. Upon once again hearing the enchanting melodies of the maiden's song, he felt a sense of relief wash over him. Guided by the captivating sound, he traced its source until he found her. Just as before, she remained perched atop the ruin, her posture unchanged from the previous day.

Though he wished to hear more, he had to interrupt her. Calling out to the maiden, she looked down at him in surprise and asked who he was. The prince introduced himself with an exaggerated royal bow, leaving the princess shocked

A prince? of another kingdom? Oh, how she was happy! She could finally get out of this hell of a tower once and for all!

Confused, he questioned why she was out here in the middle of the thick dense forest, and although reluctant yet desperate, She told him how she was captured by a dragon.

The prince was taken aback, A dragon? had abducted her? No beast had ever done that. People always believed that dragons were monsters that would ravage and destroy anything that would stand in their way. And considering how captivating she was, he was not surprised the being had even taken her for himself.

He bid his goodbye and immediately returned home, ordering and demanding as many knights and soldiers as possible to go with him. They returned the following day and launched an assault on the ruined tower, confronting the monstrous entity lurking within its walls, with the distressed damsel held captive behind it.

The prince longed to be in the princess's arms yet he knew he must first confront the monstrous threat before him. With soldiers and knights by his side, the battle commenced.

Indeed was it a bloodbath, many men had sacrificed themselves but it was safe to say they had won. The princess came running to his savior and the prince embraced her.

They returned home victorious that day, with the decapitated head of the dragon serving as a symbol of their triumph. To their surprise, they discovered that she was the long-lost princess of a Higher Kingdom. In celebration, a grand feast was held, attended by numerous guests, including the princess's family. As a token of gratitude for finding the lost princess and to mark their union, they were wed, destined to live happily ever after.

Some would say it was a cliché story.

Some would say that the dragon had kidnapped her.

Some would say they had lived happily ever after.

But what if I said that there was a twist?

It wasn't your average cliché story.

The princess wasn't your beloved long lost princess, but a mere peasant.

The dragon didn't kidnap her, but she had willingly went with it.

They didn't live happily after.

A young female was living in her beloved kingdom, with her sister and hardworking father. She was beautiful, petite, caring, kind-hearted, smart, and...innocent. That's what people wanted to destroy, to take advantage of her.

However, five courageous princes vowed to protect her from those who sought to take advantage of her, to preserve her innocence, and shield her from the harsh realities of the world.

And they'd like to keep it that way.

The first prince was from the South Kingdom. The Kingdom of Zen'riah. A prince that's always smiling, always laughing, and always...annoying Yet so charming, and handsome. That smile of his could snatch every woman's heart in a snap.

The second prince is from the West kingdom. The Kingdom of Dynasty. A prince is ever so smart. instead of sweeping women off their feet with his smile, they fall far from his nerdy and bookworm side. Yet he's so...Arrogant and can be narcissistic at times. Also, the kingdom where their beloved Y/n lives, yet he still hasn't taken notice of her.

The third prince is from the East kingdom. The Kingdom of Azov. A prince is ever so quiet, that you could almost mistake him for a mute person. Although he might be silent, people are fond of him for his incredibly tall and large physique and his sweet, caring personality. Like a bear.

Fourth prince, from the North-kingdom. The Kingdom of Cenia. A prince cold as ice and strict. only speaking when he deems it necessary and leaves them once again like nothing had ever happened. Yet people yearn for his devilishly handsome looks and cold demeanor.

Fifth prince, from the ******* kingdom. The Kingdom of *******. A prince that looks so...fragile. Like a porcelain doll on display outside a toy store. Pale as a ghost, snow white hair that covers just his white piercing menacing eyes.

Five princes, full of greed and selfishness when it comes down to one person, Y/n L/n.

One Manipulative.

One Obsessed.

One Protective.

One Abusive.

One Possessive.

Welcome to the fucking madhouse.

⋘⌔⌔⌔⌔❖⌔⌔⌔⌔⋙

word count: 1019 words
status: edited
last updated: 04-10-24 (m-d-y)
published: 10-26-21 (m-d-y)