𝑽𝑰

「デート」

Y/n's face flushed, heat rising to her cheeks quicker than lightning. She nods her head and mumbles a thank you under her breath.

"I think you might need this..." The prince says, wrapping a scarf around her neck.

"Thank you, Your Royal Highness."

Although Ethan had no time and intention of talking to her, but he might as well do while on the way to their destination. He had no means of entertaining a peasant, whose no less than a kidnapper. After that compliment, he had shut his mouth and so did she. It was quite quiet during the walk, only the sound of their heels and footsteps echoed along the hallways they walked along but they shortly arrived at the garden.

Stepping outside the shade, the heels of their shoes piercing through the barely snow-covered grass as they went deeper across the garden to find a tall tree, underneath was a small circular table that could roughly fit 4 people although it only had 2 seats, and one of those seats were occupied by none other than the princess. Her blonde curly locks of hair facing in front of them as she was seated facing the opposite direction, by now Y/n was already wondering where her seat would be.

They both approached the princess and stopped just right beside her. Now that they were up close to her they could see she had a teacup of what looked like fresh and hot lemonade on her hand, sipping it ever so quietly with her eyes closed to enjoy the sour aroma of it. Y/n hadn't noticed the prince leaning down beside her ear, an arm snaking towards her waist, the sudden and unexpected contact making her whole body flinch. "Don't say or do anything humiliating, or else I'll have your head outside on the flag pole for display.." He whispers into her, his icy breath tickling the sides of her earlobe as she gulped. He straightens up his posture and clears his throat, catching the princess's attention.

"My royal prince, I'm so delighted to have finally met you! What took you so long?" She springs up her seat and faces Ethan with a large and wide grin on her face. Almost as if she was a dog that finally saw its owner after a long work. Y/n smiled over her way but only received nothing from the princess, right, royalties.

"I was busy discussing...matters with the king. Apologies if I made you wait for long Princess Anastasia, I'm here now." He says, walking towards one of the seats. Sitting just right in front of her. "You came for me?" He asks.

The princess quickly sat back down and nodded her head, "Yes! Regarding about the marriage The Queen, your mother, has arranged for us, my father had sent a contract about it——"