distress

The noise of tiny pieces of wood scattering could still be heard. Itadori was even surprised by how he did this, he didn't even know he put that much strength into it.

Nobara's mouth watering as wide open, "ITADORI HOW STRONG DID YOU GET?"

"I DONT KNOW? I'm just as surprised. I didn't even know I put that much force into the hit," Itadori looked at his fist that was still balled up, "it's almost as if it wasn't my own power."

Megumi had his arms crossed like he was impressed by Itafori's doing, "damn you sure are strong now." Megumi grabbed a flashlight from his back pockets. The school still had running lights around the area, but the shed was pitch black.

"Why didn't we bring our phones again?" Nobara asked.

"We couldn't. There's phone towers around here, they would have tracked us."

"Yeah but.. it's not that big of a deal? Coming into an abandoned area, right?"

"Yes. Yes it is. We could go to JAIL," Megumi began stepping inside the shed, walking past the broken wood pieces on the floor.

Nobara sighed, "I could've taken a video of Itadori smashing that door. If he failed though, that would've been funny."

Y/N covered their mouth, so no one could tell they were laughing, "Nobara... stop." They snickered.

Nobara started snickering too, "What..? It would've made a funny video." Itadori ignored them and walked in with Megumi.

Megumi was in the middle of the shed looking down at lit candles that were in a circle, "Megumi wh-" Itadori spotted the lit candles too, he walked up next to Megumi, "did you do this?"

"No," Megumi answered. In the middle of the circled candles, there was a star, "someone was definitely here before us."

"What are y'all doing in here? Being g-" Nobara and Y/N spotted the candles on the floor as they walked in, "what's that?"

"Candles lit up, with a star in the middle of it," Megumi squatted down, "I... I think it's a star made of blood. Definitely smells like it."

"Woah," Y/N said, "maybe we should.. go now. It got really weird here."

"WAIT! Let's not go yet, it's obviously someone trying to prank us? There's no weirdos around here, this is obviously a joke," Nobara walked up to Itadori and Megumi, "this is scary though." From the corner of her eye she saw something shining next to the candle, "hey... is that a key?"

"Wait maybe w-"Before Megumi could finish Nobara already picked up the key, she rushed out of the shed with itadori.

"Megumi come on, we're just looking at our old classrooms and making memories here, even if something bad DOES happen I got my super strength, no?" Itadori smiled at Megumi before leaving the shed.

Megumi didn't know what to do, the smile was.. cute to him, but he didn't want to follow through. Something in his body told him to do it anyways though, so he followed his gut feeling, "Praying that nothing goes wrong," Megumi started to jog to catch up, but before he left the shed he looked back at Y/N who was staring down at the star with chandler.

"Y/N you good? We're going to the school, they got the key now,"Y/N still stared down at the candles, "Y/N..?"

"Oh, yeah? Sorry.. I just thought this was weird. Almost as if i've seen this somewhere else."

"Ohh, well we're going now. Are you going to come? Or..."

"Yeah I'm coming, sorry I just zoned out for a second."