Chapter 35

Mollys pov

I'm now 7 months along,a lot has happened and my hormones are everywhere.

Through out these 6 months it's been my birthday,enzo spoilt me,a weekend away, to many expensive pieces of jewellery and clothes.

I've also had so many cravings some worse than others:McDonald's chips in kfc gravy, pickles and cheese, carbonara with tuna but never the less enzo has got it every time no matter the time.

Blake has been bouncing of the walls,she cannot wait to meet her sibling and is just as protective as her dad,they both won't let me move a finger,it's funny actually but I'm starting to get annoyed I'm pregnant not dying.

"What are you doing" I heard enzo said behind "I'm making some chicken nuggets for me and Blake" i replied back whilst putting them in the oven "well I can see that,what I mean is why are you up on your feet."

I rolled my eyes "I'm not dying enzo stop acting like I am" I shouted at him "tersoro I know I'm sorry" then my hormones got even worse,I started crying like full on sobbing.

"Hey,hey,hey, I'm sorry" he pulled me into a hug and cradled me "I know it's just the hormones" I sniffled "OMG THE CHICKEN NUGGETS" enzo chuckled,from behind me and grabbed a tea towel to pull the chicken nuggets out of the oven "there we go."

"Blake your nuggets" enzo shouted,her little feet pattered on the ground "Can I have red sauce" she asked jumping up onto one of the stools "Yeah you can" she means ketchup.

There was a knock on the door, I gave enzo a serious look one that said don't even try,I got up and walked to the door, I opened it and there stood this beautiful girl "Erm hi how can I help you" she looked me up and down "where is enzo" she asked me trying to look into the house.

"He's busy,who are you" I asked her,she was really beginning to piss me off and my nuggets are getting cold "Jessica and I know enzo will want to see me so can you move your fat self away from the door" that was it,the last of my patience!

I punched her square in the jaw "What is going on" Enzo questioned me "who the fu" he cut himself off "Jessica I thought I told you to never come back you bitch"

"But baby look what she did to me" she showed him her bloody nose "good" she gasped "now get the fuck off my property" he slammed the door in her face.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT" I screamed at him "Tersoro she's from a very long time ago please don't be worried you know I would never do anything to hurt you" he sounded genuine but I'm still annoyed "What one of your fuck buddies" I asked him "yes if you want to call it that,but nothing has happened in all my time knowing you"

He kissed my fore head and I huffed "ok I guess I believe you,now carry me to my nuggies" he laughed then picked me up bridal style.

"Are you ok mummy" Blake asked whilst dipping her nugget in ketchup "Yeah I'm good baby" I smiled at her "I'm getting very bored of waiting I want them to come now" I laughed "I know baby they will be here very soon"

She got up and kissed my belly and hugged me,Blake is honestly obsessed with kissing hugging and talking to my belly.

Enzo grabbed her,twirled her around and kissed her cheek "I love you princess" she giggled and curled into his chest "I love you to daddy" Enzo motioned me to come over to him "and I love you two" he told me,meaning the baby and I "and we love you".

We stood in the kitchen for a while with me and Blake in enzos Embrace,he kissed me fore head "come on let go cuddle"

———————————————————-
Authors note

Sorry this chapter was pretty bad I was just trying to get you guys up to date with the very long time jump❤️