Conversations by the fire

Hey guys!
I'm sorry for taking so long with this chapter, a lot of things happened and I couldn't focus on writing it, I'm doing a shiptober and I'm close to my finals, so I have to study. But here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it!

___________________________________________

 Bruno felt their consciousness coming back, bit by bit. They opened their eyes, trying to look at their surroundings, but their vision was still blurry. They blinked their eyes one, two, three, four times before being able to see.

  Things were still a bit blurry, but they could see well. They saw a tall blonde figure, it was wearing blue and yellow clothes, gloves and boots. Bruno was still trying to understand who it was. They had their back turned from Bruno, seemed like they were taking care of a campfire.

  Then it hit them, The Golden Guard.

  They quickly remembered what happened before they fainted. They tried to get up as fast as they could, but a painful headache stopped them.

"Ow!" They said as they placed a hand on their head, and felt a piece of cloth on it, they couldn't see well now because the headache made their vision blurry again. "Wha-"

  Before they could say anything else, they felt a hand on their shoulder, they flinched hard and landed one of their hands on what they believed to be a face.

  "OW! I'M HELPING YOU, IDIOT!" He yelled. Bruno recognized that voice immediately.

  Bruno calmed down a little and blinked their eyes many times so their vision would come back, their head still hurt. "Ooowww..." 

  The guard helped them lay back to where they were, slowly and carefully. You could say he was being gentle, and if Bruno wasn't so focused on their headache, they would probably blush.

  Once they were laid down, a bit of the headache stopped and they were able to see better. They looked around to try to guess where they were.

  There were trees, but not many, they could see about 5 or 6 of them, they saw that the space they were in was kinda clean, like as if someone picked all the leaves, pebbles, and stickers off the ground. They noticed that their head was laying on something soft, like fabric. Bruno remembered that the guard wasn't with his cloak on. Did... Did he give me his cloak to use as a pillow?

 They blushed a bit but brushed it off. Don't start crushing now, he tried to kill you many times. What you feel is just gratitude. That's all! They moved to look at the sky, it was night, stars were shining. It was a nice night.

  "Well, that's just perfect." They heard the guard say with sarcasm, so they moved their head to see what happened.

  "My mask broke..." He says, clearly irritated, looking down at some pieces of it on his hands.

  Bruno's eyes widened and their breath was held unconsciously. This is the first time they saw the guard's face, his ash-blond hair had a long hair string falling to the side of his face, his eyebrows were thick and black, his eyes were dark magenta, and had bags under them, his nose was slightly hooked, there was a triangle-shaped scar on the side of his face and he had a tooth gap between his front teeth.

  Oh, dear Titan, I'm crushing on him. They thought to themselves as a deep blush emerged all over their face.

  The guard became aware of Bruno's intense stare and felt uncomfortable. What were they thinking? Were they mad at him? Probably. "Uh... You know you're staring, right?" He asked. The blue-haired boy averted their eyes immediately and blushed even harder. They didn't say a word.