Episode 25 - Scene 1

"Today is going to be a great day in fashion history. Paris' most known fashion designer Gabriel Agreste himself will announce a huge development for their brand 'Gabriel' at the Hôtel de Ville. Stay tuned for live information. Don't be bemused, it's just the news."

While Alya was talking to Trixx, Marinette watched the news as her mother Sabine called her from downstairs.

"Marinette dear, don't you want to eat something? You haven't even eaten breakfast.", but Marinette wouldn't bother herself to eat something, she was way too excited for that big day.

"Don't worry about me mom, I'll eat after the show.", Marinette answered, as she was switching off her computer and started to get ready, but all of a sudden, she felt so much pressure and was about to panic about the whole situation.

"Oh my god! Alya, you have to help me. What should I wear? Gabriel Agreste is gonna be there, I have to make a good impression on him. I don't want to look ordinary. I want to look- wait... I... Adrien is gonna be there? Of course, he's gonna be there, I don't even know how am I supposed to-"

"Girl, relax.", Alya tried to calm down Marinette, while Marinette was right on the edge of freaking totally out. She took her hand and took her to the bench. She signaled her to sit down.

"Yes, you have to make a good impression. And yes, Adrien is gonna be there. At least Gabriel Agreste is his father. But first of all, you have to calm down. It's important for you to have your goal in mind. You want to be there, because it is a good opportunity to get information for your own career."

As Marinette heard Ayla's encouraging words, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're right Alya. I'll focus on my goal. And this time, I won't freak out. Not even because of Adrien."

Alya felt proud of herself of getting Marinette focused on her goal. She looked for the time and told Marinette to get ready. Marinette putted on a white blouse she sewed herself three weeks ago and pink wide pants. She wore black stilettos and took her purse, where she hides Tikki. She let her hair in her normal pigtail style, because she didn't want to overdress. Being pleased with her outfit she stepped to Alya.

"How do I look?"

"You look stunning, girl. But let's not waste any time and go to the show. After all we want to get the best seats, don't we?"

"You're right. We should go."

Marinette and Alya walked out of Marinette's room. They said goodbye to Sabine and went to the Hôtel de Ville.