Chapter 1

There was still time for the airplane to land. A girl with cute fat ankles was looking outside from the window admiring the view while her parents were chatting among themselves.

Hey guys! It's me your daikon beauty, Nene Yashiro! It's been so long, right? I had to move due to my dad's business issues, but that doesn't matter anymore cause I'm back to study college here!~

I can't wait cause maybe a hot boy will proclaim his undying love to me! After all college is the season of love! But I shouldn't get my hope's high considering what happened the last time. But I hope I will find someone who will love me for who I am!

Nene has become quite a beautiful eighteen years old women. Her long creamy teal tipped hair was single braided. She looked down at her legs. Sadly, her stupid ankles were still the same which is going to be very humiliating. Nene sighed.

Why me?

Nene shooed away her negative thoughts, and looked on the bright side. Aoi, her best friend has enrolled in the same college as her! It was going to be great!

Not only Aoi but the rest of her old friend too.

Nene only had contact with Aoi. So when Aoi told her the good news, it excited her. It's been so long since she saw Aoi, Akane, Lemon, Kou, Mitsuba, Sakura, Natsuhiko, Tsukasa and Amane.

Ah....Amane-kun....

Nene always had feeling for the cute donut lover boy. She just denies the fact that she has feelings for him by saying the 'he's not my type' quote.

Nene just doesn't seem to realize that Amane is her type. And as for Amane, it's obvious that he loves her with all his heart. To him, Nene is his moon and stars.

Amane has always been clingy towards Nene, and teasing her, joking about her ankles when secretly he's admiring them, always supporting her and mostly being by her side caring for her.

Even though he annoys her sometimes, he can be charming in his own way.

The whole group knows that Amane's in love with Nene, except for Nene of course. And at this point, Tsukasa is getting pissed that his brother couldn't confess to her already.

Even on her last day, Amane wasn't able to confess, scared, thinking he might lose her friendship. Nene had to move due to her father's business in another country. And that was the last day he ever saw her.

But now she was coming back for her college studies.

"Attention passengers! The plane is about to land in 10 minutes. I repeat, the plane is about to land in 10 minutes! For those who haven't put their seat belts on, put them on now! Thank you!"

Well, she had her seat belt on!

Nene's eyes trailed down to look at the shimmering ring, on her ring finger, that she wore on her right hand. Nene smiled remembering that she has been wearing this ring ever since she was fourteen.

She remembered her parents giving it to her but didn't tell her why it was given to her. She just thought its as a special gift or something. 

The ring was platinum with a gemstone placed in the centre, pure amethyst. It was beautiful and had a skull as a design, and she loved that.

She admired her ring one last time and started getting her suitcases ready, so she didn't have to struggle when they landed.

The airplane lowered to the land. When landed, the passengers started filing themselves outside. Nene's family walked among them taking their suitcases, into the crowded airport.

While waiting for the taxi, Nene pulled out her phone and started to message Aoi.

Nene: We arrived at Tokyo! Will take few hours to get to town....

Aoi: Nene-chan! Can't wait to see you soon!

Nene: Me too! Anyway, what are you doing now? Did I disturb you?

Aoi: No, you didn't silly! The group is having a sleepover at my place, lol!~

Aoi: We really miss you, Nene-chan...

Nene: Don't worry! We'll be meeting at college!

Aoi: Ya! And I promise you once we reunion, we'll all have a sleepover together!~

Nene: Sure!

Seeing their taxi in the distance, Nene tucked her phone back in.

The taxi arrived and Nene hopped in along with her parents. It took two hours to get to town and Nene was barely awake by then.

"Nene! Wake up, we're here!" Mrs. Yashiro shook Nene awake.

"Huh?! What? Oh...we came..." Nene got out and helped her dad with the suitcases.

Nene looked at the sky, it was night time. They have arrived in front of a hotel. They didn't have a place to stay since they sold their house, thinking they wouldn't come back. It appears that they were wrong about that.

So, they had no other choice but to book a room in the hotel. At least for now.

"Don't worry, Nene. We're only staying here for a week. Then we'll be moving into my friend's house." Mr. Yashiro assured her, as they entered the hotel.

Nene looked up to see her dad, smiling at her.

"Okay, dad." Nene returned a smile.

Staying in a hotel forever while going to college would be too weird, right?

Nene and her mom sat down on the couch while her dad was talking to the receptionist. After booking a room, they went in and settled down to get a goodnight's sleep

Nene slept on a bed while her parents slept on the other one.

Tomorrow was going to be a great day, she knew it.

Cause tomorrow is the first day she's going to attend college, Kamome College

<<<<< Wedding Bells >>>>>