Chapter 11

Amane watched Nene eating her lunch silently. Aoi was talking with Akane and Lemon was typing away on his phone beside him.

Kou's eyes showed sadness if you notice, because Amane did. It was because he got rejected, right?

Amane turned to look back at Nene only to find her crimson ruby eyes looking back at him.

Nene's eyes widened when Amane's mouth formed a smirk. As usual.

"Like what you see, Yashiro? ~" He teased, loving her change of reaction. Nene's cheeks were red, and in Amane's view she was always beautiful.

"You wish!" She scoffed, her face betraying her. She then cleared her throat.

"Amane-kun, can you stop teasing me? You're not even serious..." She said, avoiding eye contact.

Amane pouted and went to sit beside her. "But I am! I'm always serious about you, Yashiro." He said, frowning. Did she not believe him?

Nene opened her mouth to speak back but was interrupted by a melodious voice.

"My, my Gon! I never knew you would be serious about a girl! ~"

The whole group turned to see who it was.

The mysterious girl was standing in front of their table with a cheerful smile plastered on her face. She had long black hair and her eyes were dull hazel blue.

Her hairstyle was a bit similar to Aoi but she had only tied her hair on the left side. She looked just like Aoi but a little different.

In other words, she looked absolutely gorgeous like Aoi.

Amane only looked at the girl with no trust.

"Huh? What are you even doing here?" Amane said, narrowing his eyes at the innocent girl.

Ever since he met this girl, she'd been calling him 'Gon'. He's only seen her walking by his class a few times and she was indeed suspicious according to him.

Aoi gasped and stood up, causing everyone to look at her now.

"Sumire-chan!"

Sumire smiled. "Hi, Aoi-chan! ~" She giggled.

Nene gaped at the two noticing how similar they were. "Umm...Aoi who is that?" She asked, still staring at the two girls. "You both already know each other?"

Aoi turned to Nene and smiled cheerfully. "Of course, we know each other, Nene-chan! After all, Sumire-chan is my cousin!" She said, as Sumire greeted everyone politely.

Cousin?!

Everyone greeted Sumire in return and she went to sit on the other side of Aoi.

Well, I guess Sumire-Chan's part of our gang now...

Nene got to know a few things about Sumire Akane. She had chosen the artist course. And she was friends with a girl in her artist class, Mei Shijima.

Akane huffed as he took a bite of his rice. "I'll always be loyal to Aoi-chan!" He spoke.

Lemon rolled his eyes. "Akane, we know you would." He said, as he kept clicking on his phone. Everyone agreed with Lemon's statement.

Amane sighed and turned to look at Nene.

"So? How are your classes going?" He asked, cheekily.

Nene looked at him. "It's going well." She replied, as she played with her food. Then Nene giggled.

"Um, so why is Sumire-chan calling you Gon?" She asked, trying to stifle her laughter that was bubbling from inside of her.

But unfortunately, Amane noticed Nene trying not the laugh.