Chapter 18

Nene hummed a happy tune as she rinsed her hair, which washed away the foamy shampoo.

She finally got her story into the manga contest! Thanks to Takashi of course! Even her friends had loved the concept of her story. After all it was a unique story with all her friend present in it.

Satisfied with her bath, Nene turned off the shower and got out of the white pearl tub. Then changed into a set of light blue pyjamas.

She stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh, her eyes then spotted Amane who sat in his study table writing his college paperwork. She then went deep into thought unaware that she was still staring at him. And totally unaware that he had noticed her looking at him.

How was she going to admit that she actually loved him? Should she just tell him? Should she say I love you or something?

Amane's voice snapped her out of her daze.

"Aww! ~ Liking what you're seeing right now?" He teased, looking at her with a playful grin. Nene sputtered.

"No!" She shrieked, and froze when he stood up walking towards her. She trembled; she didn't know why she felt weak at the moment. Or why she felt a bit excited about this.

She was soon backed up against the wall, trapped with both of his hands at the sides of her head against the wall. Kabedon. He trapped her in a Kabedon. Her eyes swirled in shock.

She's never been trapped in one before!!!

"H-ha. A-amane-k-kun..." She stuttered, blushing as he leaned in. "But you were looking at me. Don't think I didn't notice, Yashiro ~" He kept smirking. Nene glared at him.

"It's not wrong to look at someone!" She felt woozy. It was technically wrong since she was actually staring at him. It was rude.

Amane blinked and then leaned in a bit more. Their foreheads touching. He was way too close! He closed his eyes and her eyes closed automatically. Their lips were only a centimeter away.

Amane leaned in a bit more to close the distance.

But the door slammed open, ruining the moment. Both heads jerked up looking at the door in shock.

"Amane! Nene! I was able to convince our parents to buy ice cream! ~" Tsukasa beamed, but then stopped and then blinked at the sight before him. The three stood their frozen staring at each other for who knows how long.

Tsukasa broke the silence soon by wailing loudly.

"Oh no! I've seen something sinful! I've been such an innocent child all my life but now-?!" He whined, as he pulled his hair.

Nene took this as an opportunity to headbutt Amane. "Hey!" He yelped, and rubbed his forehead. She then made her way to Tsukasa and was quick to whack him on the head.

"OW!"

Well, at least that stopped all the whining.

Amane got up to his feet, grumbling about how her headbutts really hurt. Then glared at his younger twin brother.

"Tsukasa! Why would you enter the room without knocking?!" He exclaimed, and frowned when Tsukasa smirked. When Tsukasa smirks, it always means something is up.

"When have I knocked?" He responded, smugly. "And when have you ever told me to knock? You were always okay when I enter without permission Amane." He then snickered as he witnessed his brothers face go red.

Tsukasa eyed both Amane and Nene at the same time.

"You were about to kiss, right? ~" He sang, smirking, when both Amane and Nene turned red at the same time. Nene tried to hide behind her long creamy hair while Amane sputtered trying to find an excuse.

Nene glared at Amane from behind her hair. It was his fault for cornering her in the first place! Now she has to face this embarrassment with him! But she couldn't really blame him.

She did look forward for that kiss of his.

Tsukasa laughed at their expressions. "Well, the ice cream is going to melt if you don't come soon!" He teased, resulting a glare from Amane.

"Yeah, yeah! We'll come, now GO!" He huffed, and pushed out the laughing Tsukasa. He then slammed the door shut making Nene flinch at the sound.

"Amane-kun?" She said, hesitantly.

He turned around with his bangs covering his eyes. She wasn't able to see his expression properly.

Before she knew it, he had pushed her against the wall, pinning her hands with his. He grinned at her.

"Now where were we?" He hummed, humour sparkling in his eyes. Nene's eyes widened. "U-um..." She squeaked when he kissed her cheek.

She tried to hide herself but couldn't. He moved to her neck planting a kiss there making her shiver when he deepened it. She whimpered and continued making small noises when he keeps doing it.

It only encourages him and he stays there planting more kisses making her feel strange pleasure. It was really overwhelming.

They were exactly in the same position as before except now her hands were pinned against the wall. There was really no escape.

Amane leaned in to meet her lips, second attempt, closing his eyes. He paused when he heard three knocks on the door. He then groaned and released her hands. His hands circled her small waist pulling her against him into a hug.

Nene could hear Tsukasa's laughter from the other side of the door.

"Amane, Amane, Amane can I come in?" He said, joking, mimicking a similar scene from her manga story.

Amane's face was buried into Nene's hair and he groaned again. Nene clutched onto his front shirt, nervous, as he inhaled her familiar scent.

"What do you want Tsukasa?" He asked, annoyed, his voice a bit muffled. Nene could imagine Tsukasa smiling from the other side that too innocently.

"Actually, I came back to tell you guys something. The ice cream is really melting badly..."

Amane sighed, letting go of Nene and took her hand. Taking her to the door with him, he opened the door to find Tsukasa standing there as expected.

"Let's go." He said and Tsukasa beamed. The three started walking downstairs. Nene frowned. "Why didn't you tell him to go again?" She asked, confused, and curious.

Amane looked back at her surprised. She really wanted to be kissed by him, didn't she?

"Well, I know he'd come back the third time." He responded, then smirked and leaned closer to her making her blush. "Besides we're going to be having fun the whole night anyway! ~"

"Amane-kun! You're such a pervert!"

"Yeah, Amane. You do sound like one."

"Hey!"

<<<<< Wedding Bells >>>>>