Chapter 4 - Jeguk High School

The next morning I woke with a sigh, Eun-sang has already been given a uniform and she starts today as well but she decided to leave a bit later then me. I wanted to get out before Young-do arrived to pick me up.

I made sure to use maps to find the location of the school and I walked. I still haven't memorized anything very well yet. But, before I even got there he was parking his motorcycle in front of me and he had his arms crossed over his chest. I don't even have to look at him to know I had pissed him off.

He quickly grabs my phone from me despite my protests and he grabs his own out. After typing something for awhile he hands it back to me, slipping it in my pocket as he stares me down with a dark expression.

"Aish, I was worried for you." He says flatly before shaking his head at me looking irritated. "And I put your number in my phone and my number in yours. So, when I call you, pickup." Then he puts his extra helmet on my head after tugging me closer. "Get on Rachel, I said I was taking you to school today."

Awkwardly I get on behind him, a small pout on my face as I wrap my arms around him nervously. "I was doing just fine." I mutter under my breathe.

Young-do lets out a small chuckle. Hey. "Ya, whatever babo." Fool. "Fine? Aish." He mutters lowly shaking his head.

When we arrived there was a small crowd in front of the school doors and I sigh. Young-do grabs my hand and I follow behind him with a frown at his actions. Why is he being like this anyway? As he pulled me through the crowed I ended up being behind up as he came to a complete stop with Kim Tan standing in the center.

I see Eun-sang walk towards me and Young-do, stopping beside me as she glances at Tan and blinks. The moment Tan notices us he glances between us curiously but he glares at Young-do as he walks towards us.

Hey. "Ya, Kim Tan." Young-do greets with a smirk on his face as I glance at Eun-sang who looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Young-do." Tan greets him with narrowed eyes before locking eyes with me and then Eun-sang. "Rachel. Eun-sang? Wh-."

"I adopted her." I say as I try to pull my hand out of Young-do's but he doesn't budge an inch, in fact his grip tightens. "Young-do. Let go."

"Aniyo, jamae." He says simply, not glancing at me as he speaks. "You're mine now."

"Eh?" I say irritably with a pout as I try to pull my hand out again. "Aniyo, I'm my own. Babo." Jerk/fool.

Young-do huffs and begins to pull me past Tan when his hand snaps out and wraps around my other wrist, yanking me in between them. I feel my face heat up in embarrassment at their actions.

"Aniyo. Geuman haeyo." No. Stop it. I say as I try to pull away from both of them, causing me to stand stiffly between them as they glare at each other

Now, I know that in a general sense Korean men are more possessive. Not necessarily in an over the top way but .. still possessive. In the show both of them went against each other to fight more then once and I'm really, really bad at not stepping into the middle of a fight. It's more like a automatic habit and I sort of wonder if I'm going to accidentally take a hit for one of them when my body decides to just move on it's own.

My heart rate began to speed up as they took a step closer, both of their eyes were narrowed in anger. "Geuman haeyo." I repeat as I look between them wide eyed.

"I'm not letting her go." Young-do says first as he raises an eyebrow at Kim Tan and smirks.

Kim Tan sneers. "She's not safe with you." Then he focuses on me as he asks. "Why haven't you been answering the phone?"