Waking up

I look around as I wake up. It was cold, The whole room gave my goosebumps. Where was I exactly? I can't remember much. I feel guilty. Why do I feel guilty? I sit up and look around. It was a damp smell. A basement. I know this smell from anywhere. It smells like blood. I feel sore. I get up and look around but a chain stopped my movement. Why was I chained? Who's basement is this? I look to the stairs as light comes pouring out of thr trap door.

"AH! I thought you'd never wake up. I wonder if I hit you little too hard with the bat. What do you think?"
the man asks as he steps down the stairs gingerly. You tug at the chains and look back at him. You gave him a look of disgust. Pure disgust...
"Oh don't look at me like that. Your lucky your not dead!"
you sigh and look away. You hated the feeling of feeling powerless. It was pure torture since you were always an independent women. You look at him again and his smile drops.
"arent you gonna answer me?..." he says you look at him and growl.
*WOOSH*
You scream as a fist hits your face damaging you jaw. It hurt. Maybe its broken??? Your not sure but it hurt so much. You fall over as your jaw aches.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD ANSWER ME NEXT TIME"
He yells as he storms upstairs in a huff. You lay on the cold ground staring at the wall. It hurt so bad. You slowly black out as your vision continues to slip
.
.
"wake up."
you dizzily sit up as you get a clear look of the man's face.
"sangwoo?"
He looks at me than laughs. I didn't find anything funny but apparently he found it amusing. He looked at me like I was a comedian.
"How did you not clue in yet? Are you mentally damamged? Did I really hit you that hard?" He quits laughing as his voice gets serious. He bends down to examine my jaw. he puts a bandage around it and leaves.
'what hell is this?'