Days...Weeks...Months?

It had felt like an eternity since he had kidnapped you. Why was he keeping you alive? You didn't know. Since then you've noticed he's let yoonbum go upstairs. crawl around and even go outside. The women still dead on the ground. She had suffered so much... You look around the room realizing he hadn't tied you to the pipes. You crawl around looking for something to occupy your worried mind.

You stumble upon a box bulted to the floor. It was taped closed... You look around for something to cut the tape with or pry the box open. You sighed in defeat as you attempted to use your finger nails to pry it open. To great success the box went flying after it had finally bin ripped open. Dust from the box and the itmes itself went everywhere and you were stuck with one loud bang, hurting finger nails and a mess to clean before HE gets back. Wasn't that hard... RIght? You hear walking above you as you gulp, Getting ready to tell the tail of why all the items were everywhere. The attic door bursts open as you assume the worst from his actions. He comes down the stairs with a wide sadistic grin on his face. "What was that noise?..." He says clearly amused. You gulp and look up at him.. "I was bored.... So I decided to open the box... I didn't check what's inside because you beat me to the box..." He sighs in annoyance. "You couldn't be trusted down here. Pathetic." You sigh and look down. You wait for impact. Any impact. No impact was taken as you look over at him. He was looking at you confused. "What? You expected me to hit you?" He says more amused with venomm dripping off his voice. "Oh no. I'm going to do something MUCH WORSE so you stay in place." He says with the sadistic grin widening. You attempt to crawl away but he grabs your damaged legs dragging you back. He pulls out a curved  hook and smiles. He holds you down putting his arm on your head as he grabs the curved object resting it on your eye. "NO PLEASE... STOP" You scream out but the curved object slowly goes into your eye. Blood squirting everywhere and all over the walls as finally your eye along with part of your eye lid was out. You scream in agony as he laughs in amusement. "Your pathetic. At first you waddle in your own filth and now in your own blood. Your as pathetic as they come." He smiles than looks up at the trapped door. Yoonbum was looking down with tears in his eyes. He was scared... Frightened even.

"Sangwoo....?" Sangwoo smiles at Yoonbum and motions him to come down the trap door. He comes down slowly his shattered ankles falling behind him. "This is what happens when you snake around." He says. You small fragile form bleeding out on the ground. "He puts a cloth over your now gouged out eye. "Stop yourself from bleeding." He says as he heads up stairs leaving the trapped door open for Yoonbum. Yoonbum crawls to your aid as he looks at your now gouged out eye. "I can't believe he's done this to you. I thought he was having a good day.... What did you do?" You look at him with tears in your eyes. "I opened up... one of the boxes" Yoonbum looks over at the now opened and dusty box. He looks inside and sees the items scattered all around the floor. They were a bunch of CDS around the ground labeled as Day 1 to day... He couldn't count. You frown at this. What did the  cds mean? The pain from your eye stopped you from thinking but you knew this wasnt good. He sighs and crawls back to you. He opens his hand to reveal pain killers. He hands you a few than pulls bandages around your face covering your eye with the cloth in its place. "Thank you... Yoonbum..." He smiles and crawls up the stairs. He disspaears for 15m and comes back with a small battery controled night light. It was a small kitten. You hold it gently in your hand than look back at him. "It's for you... Since there's no light down here..... Y'know?" You smile and hug him. Before you could thank him Sangwoo comes down and you hide them small glow toy.