part 31

Yoongi : shh I make my first friend in Korea and also forget to get his number you are so stupid jeon yoongi
In write in destiny we will meet again my friend

1 month later

In one month everything is changed taehyung sending his all time at working in office or something he even doesn't go to Kim mansion yes kim mansion taehyung left that house after jungkook left he starting live in himself.

He almost cut his all connections until it's business relative or we can say there is no personal life left of taehyung. He is still waiting jungkook to show up he always go on time in day in his home where he used to spend live with jungkook his most beautiful two months.

Hoping when he came their jungkook will came to greet him but his all hope vanish when he face silence in that house . He didn't waste one second he quickly left from there in office or kim mansion.

He barely eat something. He sometimes forget to eat but jin always remind him to eat. In this month jin and taehyung became close than before but it doesn't mean he already forgot what pain he bared in past just because they could not give him attention.

Now he all because of them if they were good parents they will always be by his side when he need but instead of it they always left others to deal with him. They ruined him his past, his present and his future.

What he is now all because of them here can't understand himself because of them if they give him right guide he will with jungkook living happy life together.

He sometimes take his all anger and pain on namjin by blaming them cause of his situation. They get their love one with because of them he can't have jungkook. He never get by emotional support rather than granny, jungkook his love and jimin his friend.

On other side jungkook, he himself don't know why he always came to Hall and sit there while looking at main where taehyung left one month ago.

In one month jungkook is still there where taehyung left him. He pretend to happy just because of his hyung who came without telling them and give surprised but for jungkook everything is neutral is not like that he is not happy of yoongi arrival but sad about what happened with taehyung and jungkook before he came.

His whole face was blank but for his hyung he gave a small smile and left from there like nothing big happen. Which make yoongi suspicious but he ignored it cause he didn't want to create a seen that time.

Next day he asked his dad about jungkook husband. Jeon explain everything. On first yoongi was every angry on his father for torturing jungkook for whole five years when he left for America.

Yes Jeon starting torturing jungkook when yoongi left for study and hoseok left house before that he never hurt physically but verbally .

Jungkook convinced yoongi to give Jeon one chance saying that he changed. He was angry on jungkook husband and his family.

They have pass divorced file but court doesn't accept it cause they are only married for two months and ready for divorce . Marriage is not a joke whenever  you will do or break like nothing happens .

In accordance to law they have leave with each other for six months for divorce or process of divorce will never start so from next week jungkook will live with taehyung for next week he really doesn't want to older one he know if he do he will melt.

But something instead him to go and meet taehyung he always control his emotions of going to taehyung. He always wish taehyung to show up at least he can see him but at same time he doesn't.

Meanwhile jimin, he have unknown pain inside his heart wherever he  approach jungkook , he always see unending love for taehyung . He always came to jungkook meet jungkook . He give him shoulder to cry. He became a good friend with yoongi who always cheer him after heart broken by jungkook without him knowing what he is feeling.

He suddenly came to know about jungkook has to live with taehyung for six months to proceed divorce. He is really scared if jungkook will melt by taehyung love what will he do. His all effects will be ruin. He will left alone in middle of ocean of pain where he doesn't know where to go.

He became helpless now even if try he can't let prevent them to meet if they don't stay together they will always be husband and he can't marry jungkook like he want from start.

Taehyung also get notice from court he was never be that happy in his happy he finally going to live with his love for freaking six months. He will convert these six months to sixty years. He will try his best to make believe jungkook that he loves him infinitely not anyone.

He will have time to tell jungkook about his point of view. He started jumping in happiness  finally he will get his chance.

Time skip one week later

Jungkook is standing where he lived his two beautiful yet heartbreaking moments with taehyung. Where he fell in love and feel most beautiful feeling . But still that love is not for him . Jungkook know there is no right of him to angry over taehyung but he can't see taehyung with no one else which is not him.

Jungkook : I think this is going to start my new chapter of my life. I know taehyung you don't love me just pity over me I can't it happen if your happiness lie on him I will make him your even it hurts me just don't tell me lie that you love me but I love you stop playing with taehyung.

He said in his mind.

He open door by key and enter with his dad and his hyung. They made their way to sofa when they a person sitting their our tiger who impatiently waiting for his bunny to came who. He took leave from office and let mr. Kim to handle it.

Taehyung : kookie you came.

He run toward him and engulfed him in his arm while yoongi looking at taehyung without blinking. That person he helped when he returned from America is jungkook husband wait wait that means he was crying for jungkook .

Will yoongi help taehyung and able to make taekook together? Will jimin left heartbroken or his heart find someone else who is real ower of heart ❤.
Or
Taekook left heartbroken for their whole life and crave for each other?