CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - EPILOGUE

Sophia's POV

One would think after 100 years that one would grow tired of the world but in my experience everyday there was something new to learn, something new to love or in my case...fall deeper in love with my mate and my husband, it's been 100 years to this day that I had met the love of my life Demetri and not once have I ever felt complacent or tediously with our life together and that of our daughters who I still marveled at to this day because she truly was our miracle and I never took that for granted that I had been blessed with the two of them after my miserable beginning to life.

She might not have been gifted but she was the greatest gift aside from Demetri I'd ever had the privilege of having and she was still a respected part of our coven as any of us, even more so that she was the Volturi's pride and joy after the vampire world quickly became aware of hybrid's existence since it wasn't possible to hide her from the world...no her and Renesmee as well as the others in brazil were brought into the light and revealed as a possibility but with the news of their existence also brought new laws against the over creation of them from the Volturi and anyone who broke that and risked exposure to our kind was dealt with meaning they were still a very rare occurrence and less that 50 hybrids were known in these past 100 years as not everyone was resistant to actually be successful in siring a child.

"Mi amore, please convince your daughter" I rolled my eyes at Demetri's childness as he walked into the library in which I'd escaped to once I heard the familiar father/daughter duo butting heads.

Thea was as stubborn as Demetri and as resist as me to be bossed around being that she was nearly 100 years old herself and fully grown but lately she was beginning to feel like there was more in the world for her and she'd been adamant that she wanted to explore the world which of course her overbearing and protective father disagreed with even though she had the ancients permission to travel the globe being that Aro absolutely adored her and treated her like the Volturi's princess...she even called him grandpa sometimes much his amusement and that of ours.

"Demetri we can't keep her here forever" I argued getting up from the couch by the fire and approached him. "She's restless and we have to let her explore the world at least once"

"Are you kidding me, your supposed to be on my side" I smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"I'm always on your side but she's nearly 100...I think it's time we loosen the reins a little"

"But she'll-" I pressed my lips to his silencing him and he sighed into the kiss.

"Demetri, we raised a beautiful, strong and independent woman but she's seen everything there is for her to learn here and I think that this is something that she needs to do and we have to respect her choices"

"But...what if she doesn't come back?" if there was one thing about Demetri I both admired and hated was his fear that we were going to leave him even after 100 years of telling him differently.

"She'll come back and whether that is to stay or visit, it is her choice"

"Mom's right Dad" we both looked up seeing Thea standing in the doorway looking as beautiful as ever, she had dirty blonde hair and the perfect blue eyes and was more beautiful than me, Chelsea and Heidi put together. "No matter how far I go, who I meet this will always be home"

"But your my little girl" Demetri argued poorly.

"And I always will be, I'm always going to be your little girl daddy" she run up and hugged him tightly leaving me to smile adoringly at the sight. "I have to do this, I want to see the world" I saw Demetri's shoulders sag and I winked at Thea when she looked up both of us knowing he had caved.