1

Yuna

"Come on Ryujin! We're gonna miss it!" I yelled at her.

Running off the stairs Ryujin said "Jesus, Yuna! It takes time for a girl to look good. Unlike you, I'm not naturally beautiful."

I smiled at her. "Thank you babe. You look amazing! With or without all this." I said while hugging her. She rolled het eyes at me but I could see a little smile creep onto her face.

"Now, let's go Yuyu. We don't want to miss it, now do we?" Ryujin said teasingly.

I laughed and then walked towards the door. I stepped out of our home. Me and Ryujin went to live together after we graduated from high school. We were best friends ever since kindergarten. And we always will be.

Ryujin locked the door and then started to walk towards our friend's house. He had organized a party tonight. That friend was also our crush. Yes, both of us liked him. Despite all of that we were still best friends.

As we were walking to the party, Ryujin started to walk a little faster. I couldn't see her face anymore, but I knew something was wrong.

"Jinnie? Are you okay?" I asked.

She stopped walking and turned around. I saw fear in her eyes. Something else as well but I couldn't quite tell what it was. All of that disappeared when she smiled her beautiful smile and told me everything was fine and that she just was excited to get to the party. I nodded knowing she didn't want to talk right now. She didn't want to ruin the mood.

She continued walking but she kept looking around her. As if somebody was watching her.

Soon enough we arrived at Yeonjun's house. There already were people everywhere. Drinking, dancing and smoking as if there was no tomorrow. We walked through the hallway to the kitchen to get ourselves drinks before we went to find Yeonjun and Taehyun.

"What will you have dear, Yuna?" Ryujin asked. I smiled and told her to get me anything. She nodded and turned her back towards me. She poured our drinks into the familiar red cups and handed one of the cups to me.

"Thank you Jinnie." I smiled. She looked behind me and as soon as I saw her eyes lit up I knew Yeonjun was standing behind me.

I turned around to find both Yeonjun and Taehyun standing there. I smiled. Yeonjun had an all black outfit in which he looked really hot. He looked hot in everything.

"Hey Yeonjun. Hey Taehyun." I greeted them with a hug. When I pulled away Ryujin did the same and then smiled at me.

"Yuyu! Jinnie! Hello! Welcome to the best party you'll ever go to!" Taehyun said grinning. I laughed. "Sure, whatever Tae."

I looked at Yeonjun and found out he was already looking. I shyly smiled and turned my head away. Sure, he knew both me and Yuna liked him. But he has kept us both in the friendzone until he finds out who he likes the most.

"Hey Jinnie! Wanna dance?" I asked Ryujin. She looked at me and nodded. "Yep! Let's go! Bye boys! Find me on the dance floor." She answered. The boys smiled at us before heading towards the backyard.

Me and Ryujin walked towards the dancefloor which was actually the living room. We started dancing.

____

After a while we got thirsty and I went to the kitchen to get myself and Ryujin another drink.

In the kitchen I poured some juice from out of the fridge in two cups. I put the juice back and walked to the dancefloor again. 

When I arrived Ryujin wasn't there anymore. I thought she would in the backyard but she wasn't. I looked everywhere for her. Nowhere to be found. I went back inside and found Hobi instead.

"Hey Yeonjun, have you seen Jinnie?" I asked him

"No," he said. "I thought she was with you..?" He said.

"She was. I went to get us drinks and then when I came back she was gone. Just gone." I explain to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was about to say something when we heard a scream. Not a happy scream or an excited scream. No, a scream that if you heard it, you'd just know, something awful had happened.

Yeonjun and I ran towards the screaming.

When I saw what had happend. I froze. Everything faded away. I dropped to the ground, screaming and the tears were streaming down my face.

Jinnie. Ryujin. My best friend. She was covered in blood. No signs of her still breathing. She was dead. Dead. Gone. I should've stayed with her or I should've asked her to come with me. I knew something was up. She had been acting weird. I should've done something.

This is my fault. All my fault. I'm the worst best friend ever.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the sirens of the police and the ambulance.

Everything happend so fast. People were quiet. You just heard me screaming and sobbing. I stood up and tried to get to Ryujin, who was laying down in the ambulance not breathing at all, but people stopped me from getting to her. I yelled at the people who were trying to stop me until I felt someone pull me away from te crowd. Then I started screaming at the person pulling me away. I kept screaming. The person brought me to a place that was more quiet and peaceful and started comforting me. When he started talking I realized who he was.

Yeonjun.

"It's gonna be alright Yuna. They're gonna find out who did it. And their gonna pay for this." He whispered.

I cried softly onto his shoulder.

I cried and he comforted me.

The memory of that night flashed in front of my eyes making me drop everything.

It was still fresh in my mind. I mean of course, it was only a week ago.

I miss her. I miss Ryujin. I miss my best friend.

"Are you okay Yuyu?" Yeonjun asked.

I looked at him. And smiled a sad smile.

"I miss her Yeonjun." I whisper.

Yeonjun soon was beside me, comforting me again.

"Me too." He whispered back.

*¤*¤*¤*¤**¤¤*¤*¤*¤*¤¤*¤*¤**¤*¤*

Hey bestiesss, here's chapter 1 AAA

so a few things rq, if ur like "I read this story before somewhere 🤔" well, if you at one point followed my old wp acc i did already publish the first 2 chapters.

seconddd, lemme know what y'all think, i haven't done any writing in so long im nervous omfg

but yea I'll get going now,,

byee

xiue <3

p.s. reading this back,, 13 y/o me was so smart to make yeonjun the way he is omfg

ALSO i changed the names so if somewhere you read like a different name lmk and I'll change it <3

ok bye !!