Rules and Forms

R U L E S

1.
Your moveset for your character is Attack, Mercy, Item and Act.

2.
Your actions will depend on the ending you'll get. If your character dies, don't give up! Just retry, and you'll be sent back to the fight
[Warning: Some of my characters can remember your losses.]

3.
Don't you even dare do a Mary Sue on your character! I don't like overpowered characters. Well, some, overpowered characters.

4.
Your character has 100 HP, and it will be that HP, so don't you dare decide to change your characters HP. I wanted a fair game.

5.
This ain't a rule, but, do you recognize anything about some rules? Well, these rules are references of Undertale. Yeah, that right- That means Undertale characters can join.

6.
Do not insult me or yell at me or do anything bad towards me, or else I do one of the best things users would do towards raging people. Trust me, even though I'm in a depressing time, you don't want to get me on my bad side.

7.
Any character from any fandom (Pokemon, WoF, Skylanders, etc.) can join. Just... No nsfw characters. Please. Unless your character just flirts with my character just to lure them to their trap, I'll make THAT as an exception.

8.
No group roleplaying!

9.
Don't you even dare join into other people's comment threads. That not only interrupts the battle, it ends the battle for the other person.

10.
Hate the character, not the user. You know that one day, your hate message damages the person into depression...

11.

If I didn't reply to your oc form, it either mean I don't accept your form, or I don't like your character. No, not hate. Your oc is beautiful & precious to you, I won't hate it. Don't spam me if I didn't accept your oc. It's my choice. Accept it. But, if you still eager to join, use a character you haven't shown me.

12.
Use the Undertale format-

[Ex.

* I bow down to you
"This, my friends, is the example."
* I snap my fingers and I teleports away

]

F O R M S

NAME:
AGE:
ELEMENT/POWERS (if you don't have powers, say None):
WEAPON (If you don't have a weapon, say Blank):
Species:
From What Fandom?:
Skills (You have a max of 2 skills):

Now that those two out of the way, good luck!
:)