/Battle Starter 9: Death of a Fox, Wrath of the Dragon [Genocide] (Swordclaw)

You are crazy.

You managed to beat the fox boy, Azure, by giving him a big wound on his chest. Azure collapsed onto the ground as he started coughing out blood.

Swordclaw rushes over to Azure. "No! A-Azzy, please... Please don't die..." The red dragon whimpered.

"... Swordclaw.. I'm sorry... I don't think I'll move on.. but, that doesn't mean you should give up. Avenge me... And kill the one who gave me this wound... Even Glas..." Azure said before he licked Swordclaw's cheek.

The red dragon blushed for a moment.

"That's what you do to me.. I know I'm not a dragon, but, at least... I defended one..." Azure winced in pain. 

 Swordclaw's blush faded. "No! please, please, please don-"

Azure held Swordclaw's hand. "Go... Kill that person... How you wished to kill Glas... Do it for me... And for Scarburner.. for we are the CrimZure Duo.." Those are the fox boy's last words.

Swordclaw began crying over Azure's now lifeless body. After a while, you can hear Swordclaw growling. Not just in sorrow.. but in rage.

"... Y-you monster... You killed my guardian... You killed Azzy..." He looked at you with rage and tears in his eyes. "What type of a monster are you, huh!?" You were about to attack him, but you were startled when Swordclaw ignited his wings on fire.

"..."

Swordclaw wiped his tears away and he held Azure's Telsa Dagger. Thank goodness he learned how to use it.

"... You are just like Glas... A murderous, evil hunter. Hunters like you don't deserve to live..."

Swordclaw roared in rage as you now get to see his fire wings color change from red to blue.

He stopped roaring and he glared at you. "Time to get burned, you sick fuck." Swordclaw spoke before got into a battle stance.

You know what have to be done.