Riyu

Hey yall sorry for being dead for almost a year but I'm back with this new fanfic, and also I have a channel now and can you guys please subscribe. Also you can see noya and tanaka's design on my channel here the link to my first vid and sorry if it's bad but the ither one are okay I guess

and without further audou lets start

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was everything normal in the f anon world, well except the  fact that their going to meet an alternate version of themselves today.

"Welcome fanon Karasuno!" Creator said trying to keep herself sain with them.

"Hello UwU" Said hinata, while sugamama was trying to calm the choatic second years. Anyways, one snap of the fingers and they were in a really room.

"Woah it's so big!" some of them said, the creator told them make themselves at home while she get some of their alternate selves

"Woah it's so big!" some of them said, the creator told them make themselves at home while she get some of their alternate selves. "Wait creator-chan who are we going to meet first?" Asked ennoshita, who to be honest is  the only person with common sense around here. "You'll be meeting Noya and Tanaka's first." "Whoo! Were up first!"

After a few minutes a gray haired girl came inside, she was wearing a sleeveless dark purple dress with with a reddish scarf. Their hair was in a high ponytail decorated with a small flower crown around it. "Hi, there I'm Riyu Tanaka, but please call me riyu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's it for now sorry if it's short but this just popped into my head so I haven't finished their full personalities yet so yeah I'll post again tomorrow.