2

Your kimono:

"You look like yoriichi

"You look like yoriichi."

"Who's yoriichi?"
Tanjiro asked,Still wanting to know who was this person and why did they stop them.
"Well I need to formally introduce myself, I am the Snow hashira, Y/n Kocho."
"What's a hashira?"
"I'll tell you later, but first I need to take good care of this demon."
Y/n said to shut the Kamado up, before bringing out his white bow and arrow again, but he noticed the demon in pink, but since she looked safe, you believed that this is the demon Tomioka told you about,so you made no fuss.

The man in white and light pastel blue was way taller than tanjiro, tanjiro was 5'5 while the 'Hashira' was 5'9, like I said he was way taller. The first demon created a puddle under the hashira but the hashira jumped from where he was standing to the other side, then got a neon purple and black arrow and shot it at the puddle once again but they all heard screeches coming from the puddle before it closed again.

"What did you do!?" Tanjiro yelled so the hashira could hear him, the hashira had poisoned the puddle, he didn't expect the arrow to hit the demon through the puddle. "Let's just say he won't be a problem any more." The snow hasibira said, sure of himself that that demon is dead, it's a arrow that Shinobu made just for him, he was her little brother of course by only 2 years apart, she was 18 and he was 16, coming from the same family, he didn't get purchased like Tsuguko by the butterfly sister's, he was born into the family.

"Well I hope you get well mister." Y/n told the man that held a woman that Y/n suspected to be his wife, Girlfriend,or significant other. "Well?WELL? My wife is dead! How am supposed to 'get well'!"the man said while grabbing the hem of Y/n's kimono, yet the hashira had no emotion. "I said I hope you get well mister."Y/n understanding the situation,but hopefully can get over this, but it was not his job to sympathize with a stranger.

Y/n left the stranger there, in sadness of his wife and what he saw in Y/n's eyes, he saw The eyes of someone that Have watched horrific things that can never be recovered from. Y/n grabbed the two Kamados by the hands and draged them like a mother dragging their kid from some candy that they refuse to get for that child because they came here for one thing and they won't change their minds but makes a deal that if they find what they came here for then they will get the candy.

Yes Y/n is pale but African American.