3

As you dragged the Kamado's with you you felt as if you were forgetting something, oh yes, you forgot that this demon couldn't be in sunlight even though it was still slightly human. "Put your sister in the box, I want to speak to alone, if you will,please." You asked kindly, tanjiro found it hard to say no on how kindly you asked him, and said nothing about his sister being a demon or trying to hurt her in some way, so he did what he was told to do.

"What do you want to talk about?" Tanjiro asked in question of the snow hashira, looking up at the male, who is 4 inches taller than him, "well I don't see 15 year olds being demon slayers every day you know, Many Demon slayers that I know are 18-60 so what I'll like to do is accompany you in your journey." 'But your 16?' "Yeah! Sure you can be my friend!" The delightful boy said,Y/n never seen a smile that beautiful and full of happiness, but like always,he put these feeling aside.

"Ok, lead the way." Y/n said letting the Kamado lead the way to his next destination, but you realized the Tanjiro boy was getting quite tired so you did the only thing that you thought of, you took the box that held Nezuko, and picked up the Slayer bridal style, and kept on now trying to find a place to sleep, the hashira then felt a droplet of water at the bridge of his nose. He would have said it was Tomioka and Shinobu, pouring a bucket of water on him as a prank when he walks through the door. But this was different.

It was actually rain and it looked like it was a thunderstorm to, so your ran to find a cave or something to sleep in for this storm to pass, or stay in so you can wait for the Young slayer to wake up. You finally got into a cave but you kinda decorated a random cave a few months ago and never used it, well, until now.

To this day the hashira ask you why in the heavens would you do this, but by your words in defense you say ("I, yes I, not none of you, may need it

To this day the hashira ask you why in the heavens would you do this, but by your words in defense you say ("I, yes I, not none of you, may need it.") Which was probably a good idea because when you got in the well decorated cave it started raining so hard that a thin sheet or water cover the ground and roads. When you got in you placed the box that held Nezuko on the wooden but comfy padding chair, not it was just you holding the Slayer in your arms, you snapped out of just staring at the wall of stone and layed Tanjiro on the bed and covered the window so no person or demon could see inside since the curtains were very dark shade of black. 

Now it was just you, you started to walk away from the Slayer and sit on the wooden couch to sleep on but you felt a tiny tug on your kimono, you looked to see Tanjiro half awake and holding on your kimono, you didn't yield no emotion still waiting for him to say what you think he was finna say out of all cliche things you seen and heard. "Please, stay, I want you." Yep that was it, and you knew you could not say no because he was still waiting for you to get in the bed with him and his face was bright red so I'm guessing he just realized what he said, but you still got in bed with him non of the less.

Now both of you were in the same bed and tanjiro in your arms while his legs were around your waist. Tanjiro fell asleep again, quicker than the time he did go to sleep in your arms and he rapped his arms around you neck.  Now you were feeling sleepy,yawning, you looked over to the box, still wondering what's it's name. But that was apparently it was a question for the morning because you felt drowsy, and fell asleep with tanjiro in your arms.