Convertible Ops

Elita and her team approached Soundwave and Starscream as the seeker commander nodded and shook her hand, "We need to move. Follow me to my quarters." Soundwave said as he led the crew to his room. Everyone got in as Starscream made sure no one followed them. As everyone was in, Soundwave walked to his chair as he sat down and looked out the window, "Megatron has lost sight of what it means to be a Decepticon... He does not care if anyone dies for him or his mission of Dark Cybertron..." Soundwave said as Starscream walked to Elita and locked the doors, "We need you bots and you bots need us." Starscream pulled up a hologram of the ship as well as the map to Cybertron's core. Elita and the others looked around as Starscream spoke with Soundwave. Charlie looked at Carly as she scoffed, "So... You came crawling back..." Carly looked at her, "Do I know you?" Charlie glared at her, "I happen to be Bumblebee's best friend... And not a coward... Like you..." Carly went to slap Charlie but the mechanic grabbed her wrist and got her into a armlock before flipping her down on to the ground. Buster grabbed Charlie, "Woah woah woah! Okay buddy!" Charlie growled but then calmed down, "Shoulda left her ass back on earth..." Charlie panted and walked off as Bee picked her up, "I agree..." Buster sighed, "Look none of us wanna be here but if we are good and stay together just for one lousy day, we'll be fine. C'mon, Optimus needs us to take this ship down and stop Megatron." Soundwave nodded, "The human is correct. We must stand together against Megatron..." Footsteps were heard as Soundwave cloaked everyone except Starscream. Blitzwing walked in as he waved at the two cons, "Hey guys. Megatron wants to know if we're gonna see the other cons there?"
Starscream nodded, "Oh yes, the armada will be ready. We shall destroy Optimus Prime and then take the world..." Blitzwing nodded and smirked, "Excellent! I shall inform him immediately!" He jogged out as Soundwave grabbed his gun, "Let's move." He deactivated the cloak as the Autobots followed Soundwave. "Shouldn't you stop the security?" Elita reccomended as Soundwave just kept jogging. Starscream chuckled, "Can't notify security when he IS security." Bee nodded, "Huh. Nice." Prowl ran up to Soundwave as the two quickly took out multiple guards before Hot Rod knocked one out. He ran to the cell and started typing, "Hey Cliff what's up?" Cliffjumper stood up and smiled as Spike laughed in excitement, "Hot Rod!" He grumbled and sighed as he backed up. Soundwave punched the door controls and let Verity, Cliff and Spike out. Charlie gave Spike his gear as Carly gave Verity her suit. Spike looked at Carly as he just walked to Buster and hugged him, "Missed ya bro." Spike sighed, "I missed ya too big man." He chuckled and saw Carly. He sighed and grabbed his blaster pistols, "Let's get going." Elita nodded at him as she nodded at Soundwave.

Megatron stood at the bridge of the ship as Shockwave walked to him, "The plan is almost complete... Soon Dark Cybertron shall be upon us and you shall rule the universe... or do with it as you wish..." Megatron smirked and nodded, "Indeed... All will be mine at last... and the Decepticons will be free..." Shockwave nodded as he stayed silent for a moment. He looked around as Megatron walked to the window.

Soundwave began to mess with the engines as Elita did a systems check, "We're almost out of warp." She spoke to Soundwave who nodded as he worked. "Don't mind him. Soundwave's always been a task-oriented transformer. And this..." Starscream motioned to his Decepticon badge, "Is all he knows... He's been with Megatron since the pits..." Elita looked at him as she nodded, "I understand... I just wish we worked together without these terms... The war and madness..." Starscream nodded in agreement, "So many lives lost... But today we take a step forward... to... hopefully change that..." Elita smiled faintly and nodded, "Yeah. Hopefully." Soundwave walked over, "Everything is ready." Prowl jumped down from the roof, "Camera's are down. We're undetected."
"And almost to Cybertron." Cliffjumper walked over with the humans. Soundwave held a detonator as he walked out of the reactor room. Everyone followed him as he locked and sealed the door behind him. He pressed the button, "Gravitize..." Everyone clamped themselves to the floor of the ship as the Reactor exploded. The ship went flying out of warp as it started to crash into Cybertron's surface. Elita turned on an emergency signal, alerting Optimus to her location. Skyfire held on to some of them as Soundwave projected a shield around them just before the Nemesis crashed into the planet... Near Kaon...